Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 21 2013, 10:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
thanks for the update and the new stuff.
I just wondering how the ordering station works. i look for the info on it but i am lost.
If you are talking about the ordering station w/trailer it came out some time ago, it works with the semi facility and cuts all of the delivery times on the semi's by half, so instead of 1 hour it cuts it to 30 minutes or are you talking about the custom ordering from the current release, which allows you to move facilities to any order that you wish when you open up you facility manager.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 21 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old Apr 21 2013, 11:37 AM

ty for your help yes i was talking about the ordering station so it cuts the time in half. ty again for help. i look and i did not find the info
Old Apr 21 2013, 02:31 PM

ok...what is going on...I post my factories to be worked by neighbors and friends but they can not see them. I see them on the news feed and farmtown feed but not on my personal feed.They see them know where. Please fix this. Thank you.
Old Apr 21 2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PubsAngels View Post
ok...what is going on...I post my factories to be worked by neighbors and friends but they can not see them. I see them on the news feed and farmtown feed but not on my personal feed.They see them know where. Please fix this. Thank you.
Hi! I always write something like FACTS READY, before posting. If I dont, the post is "lost" among other ones in my biography.
Old Apr 21 2013, 02:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PubsAngels View Post
If they cannot see them check to see who you are posting them to. You may have changed the security of who sees those posts without knowing you did.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett128 View Post
The Echinacea, and also the Brussels Sprouts from an earlier release, show only Ready to Harvest. The amount of time until wasted is never displayed! Could we possibly get a fix for this? Many thanks! :-)
Yes this is happening to me too. It is because the name is too long and with the name, the farm number, and Ready to Harvest takes up all 3 lines and that is all that is available for the message. I had some go to waste too but just got to keep better tack of the time until they resolve this issue.
Old Apr 21 2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Something has gone wrong with the Toy Trouble mini game since the update. The conveyor belt runs out of toy parts before you have reached the goal. This is on the practice levels - I havent played the multi player mode.
It used to keep going with spare parts until you got the goal - the reward was based on time taken.
Thanks
It is only practice level 3 - practice levels 1 and 2 work the way they should

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 21 2013, 09:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta J View Post
I love this! Thank you so much for posting it! I just loaded my factories in record time
You are welcome! It was originally posted by another player about a month ago, really changed the way I play!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 22 2013, 01:19 AM

anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 22 2013, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....
Hi, just tried it on my computer (Win 7 , Chrome) and no problem with the click & drag.
Closed Thread