Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2013, 07:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I have all 4, it even says in the message you own all of them, but its still only doing 45 of them
How many do you think it should do? It depends on how many facilities you have, you would have to count how many service facilities you have, plus how many facilities that the bottling machine does, plus how many facilities that the drive thru system does and see what it adds up to.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 20 2013, 08:33 AM

"10. Other Bug Fixes:

- When 'Mouse Over' items in any zoom level you should always see the full title of the item without truncation, including info tokens like W,I and F
- XP not incrementing for users with very high XP count, this is now fixed
- Flower fixes from 2 weeks ago: (please report if you are still experiencing issues with the flowers)
a) Flowers should not go back to 'Ready to Harvest' after watered/irrigated
b) Better feedback message when trying to harvest a frozen flower in the last grown stage"

Before watering the farm this morning flowers had 3.4 hours of growing time (the flowers were previously irrigated). After watering the farm the flowers showed ready to harvest.

Just letting you know 'cuz you asked
Old Apr 20 2013, 09:25 AM

My turbo tools do not work at all! Further, I am unable to purchase the newly released turbo tools. What is going on? With the exception of the last two turbo tools, I own all facilities buildings, all service facilities and all turbo tools. I do not know how what to do to correct the issue. Further, when I go to "start all" in the facilities manager, it tells me I do not own... do you want to go and purchase them now. Very frustrating when you know you just purchased these things on the last release. Please advise.
Old Apr 20 2013, 09:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
My turbo tools do not work at all! Further, I am unable to purchase the newly released turbo tools. What is going on? With the exception of the last two turbo tools, I own all facilities buildings, all service facilities and all turbo tools. I do not know how what to do to correct the issue. Further, when I go to "start all" in the facilities manager, it tells me I do not own... do you want to go and purchase them now. Very frustrating when you know you just purchased these things on the last release. Please advise.
Specifically which turbo tools do not work?

If you have not bought the 'Turbo Bottling Machine' and 'Turbo Drive Thru System' you will not be able to use the Start All located at the top of the facility manager to start all products in the facilities that those tools apply to.

If it's not letting you buy those tools make sure you have the 'Bottling Machine' and 'Drive Thru System' tools in your item storage, then exit and reload the game, then try buying again.

If you are talking about the 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' tools, they enable the Load All button located at the top of the facility manager which allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 20 2013, 10:18 AM

Default Help regarding the turbo tools

Thank you for your response. I followed your instructions. I was able to purchase the new turbo tools. However, it only allowed 21 of 255 services to be started. I still had to go through and hit the "start all" key to load the remainder of the factories.
Old Apr 20 2013, 10:20 AM

I still have the issue with watering flowers, and they are suddenly ready to harvest, when prior to watering they had several hours.
Old Apr 20 2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your response. I followed your instructions. I was able to purchase the new turbo tools. However, it only allowed 21 of 255 services to be started. I still had to go through and hit the "start all" key to load the remainder of the factories.
255... Obviously there are duplicates and triplicates of some.I have approx the same number... I wonder would the tools include any repeated facilities? Otherwise, the tool is not of much use, really
Old Apr 20 2013, 10:39 AM

Hi, ok when i water my flowers and they are not ready for harvesting, after i watered them, they became ready for harvesting, and the ones that are ready, become not ready after i water them. Thank You & Happy Farming™
Old Apr 20 2013, 10:42 AM

Default Help regarding the turbo tools

Old Apr 20 2013, 12:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi,

That is correct, they don't do ALL of them. Those tools only start some of the facilites. Go to the store, tool section, click on the ? attached to the tool and it will tell you which ones they work on. The rest of the Start All tools have yet to be released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread