Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 18 2012, 05:27 PM

Really, I am sure they could charge less and still be making tons. I am sure they are making much more than the cost to pay their rent. They are smart in business, so I would assume that this game is quite lucrative. They have figured out what lots of people are willing to pay and charged it, after all, their objective is to get the most they can. I would like it if they charged less. I can't put money into the game, but I have lots of the loaders, not all of them, the ones that save me the most time based on what facilities I own. I also base my purchases of facilities on what loaders I own. I have earned credits by watching videos, etc. Also, I am very selective in what I buy. Since I don't work others farms, I don't have the farmcash plow or harvester, just the seeder, since I have to seed my own farms. I just wish I had started the game later, after all these things were out because I wasted farmcash on facilities that really aren't that beneficial. I don't buy any farmcash facilities anymore since the tools, etc. are much more beneficial to me.
Old Oct 19 2012, 02:05 PM

I have a question, before when people were at the top and they raised the level everyone else would get some FT Cash and everyone went up a few levels, I just noticed that the other day the top people on my list were at 360 and now they are at 385 and I'm at level 356.. I did NOT go up any levels nor did I receive any FT Cash, did the people who had 360 jump to 385 get FT Cash as well? What I don't get is why they keep getting jumped higher and higher and I'm not moving like we used too? When the top level used to go up.. everyone went up, why not now?
Old Oct 19 2012, 02:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_snowbird View Post
I have a question, before when people were at the top and they raised the level everyone else would get some FT Cash and everyone went up a few levels, I just noticed that the other day the top people on my list were at 360 and now they are at 385 and I'm at level 356.. I did NOT go up any levels nor did I receive any FT Cash, did the people who had 360 jump to 385 get FT Cash as well? What I don't get is why they keep getting jumped higher and higher and I'm not moving like we used too? When the top level used to go up.. everyone went up, why not now?
Hi,

Your neighbours would have gone up in levels according to how much xp they had already earned towards them before they were released. If you did not go up any levels then you had not earned enough xp to get them.

Here's the link to the levels list in the Game Guide, it will show you how much xp is needed for each level.........

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post5145082

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 19 2012, 02:12 PM

We used too go up when the top people went up.. why not now? There was a time when the top people went up 12 levels with the upgrade of levels, we would go up that many as well and got FT Cash with it, but with the last few upgrades of levels, I have not seen that happen again for me. That is why I'm asking.. I understand but it's getting harder and harder to get the xp points, not that I'm not working at it but it's crazy that not everyone is being upgraded as well like we used to be.
Old Oct 19 2012, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
We used too go up when the top people went up.. why not now? There was a time when the top people went up 12 levels with the upgrade of levels, we would go up that many as well and got FT Cash with it, but with the last few upgrades of levels, I have not seen that happen again for me. That is why I'm asking.. I understand but it's getting harder and harder to get the xp points, not that I'm not working at it but it's crazy that not everyone is being upgraded as well like we used to be.
Since their xp was already above the top level of 360 when the new release came out with the new levels their level was adjusted according to their xp and since your level which is 356 is below the top level of 360 there is nothing to adjust.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 19 2012, 02:27 PM

I understand that fully but back 2-3 years ago when the new levels came out EVERYONE went up that many levels whether it be 5 or 12 levels, why is this not happening now is my question?
Old Oct 19 2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
I understand that fully but back 2-3 years ago when the new levels came out EVERYONE went up that many levels whether it be 5 or 12 levels, why is this not happening now is my question?
Hi, sorry but no one has ever automatically gone up levels. Going up in levels has always been based on how may experience points you have.

Last edited by Tony D; Oct 19 2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old Oct 19 2012, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Back 2 to 3 years ago it was easier you needed less XP as you increase in levels more xp is needed to advance each level, look at the link that Tiger suggested it tells how much XP is needed for each level. Your neighbor probably have work their facilities more to get a lot more xp then you that is why they was at the top level and you are not, their xp is probably higher than the top level now after adding these last levels, if they are like 14,000,000 xp then they are above the top level right now and if there was some more levels added then they would go higher than 385.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 19 2012, 03:08 PM

Okay I understand somewhat, but what I now want to know.. did those people who went up 25 levels cause were at the top, get 25 FT Cash as well? I'm not saying send everyone up to the top but to be fair at least have us go up 5 levels from our current level with 5 FT cash as a suggestion.
Old Oct 19 2012, 03:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Okay I understand somewhat, but what I now want to know.. did those people who went up 25 levels cause were at the top, get 25 FT Cash as well? I'm not saying send everyone up to the top but to be fair at least have us go up 5 levels from our current level with 5 FT cash as a suggestion.
Yes they received anywhere from 1 to 25 FC depending on how much xp they had to go up levels. They earned their xp the same as everyone else, with the exception that they just worked their facilities more or something to accumulate that much xp. They aren't getting anything different than anyone else.