Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 11 2014, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
I can't and NO ONE ELSE can fish my layered seacoasts or lakes. I have 4 accounts on Farmtown and have the problem with all 4 accounts. I cleaned everything up with history, defrag, disc cleaner and STILL nothing works and I really seriously need those fish to do my facilities.. Please HELP Sharon
Hello Shnookims,

When you or someone else works you waters, they can scroll through the eye that is in the bottom right side. Fully closed it hides items that can't be worked by the tool they are holding, half closed it will dim the items and fully open does nothing. So if they work a water then when it is finished it will vanish. If they can't get all of the fish in a water to make it vanish or dim, they can do all of what they can, then reload the same farm from the farm selector and they should then be able to get the rest of the fish that was missed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I can't and NO ONE ELSE can fish my layered seacoasts or lakes. I have 4 accounts on Farmtown and have the problem with all 4 accounts. I cleaned everything up with history, defrag, disc cleaner and STILL nothing works and I really seriously need those fish to do my facilities.. Please HELP Sharon
Hi Sharon,
To add to what Knightrider said you really can only fish the layered seacoasts or lakes effectively with the Turbo boat that gets all fish in one click.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:38 PM

Default Can't fish in layered seacoasts/lakes

I know all about what both of you said, BUT -- no one can fish them - not even 1 fish -- I can't even get a fish out of them even when I know there are over 200 fish in a lake... Not 1 fish..
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know all about what both of you said, BUT -- no one can fish them - not even 1 fish -- I can't even get a fish out of them even when I know there are over 200 fish in a lake... Not 1 fish..
Hi Shnookims,
Please provide a link to your at least one of your farms that you are having trouble with. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Do you have a turbo boat for any of them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:53 PM

Default my farm link

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...756&farm_ix=15
Old Oct 11 2014, 05:54 PM

Default Taz

please go to Farm 16 where my layered seacoasts are
Old Oct 11 2014, 06:24 PM

Default Taz

Please message me when you get to my farm - I'm planting Thanks so much, Sharon
Old Oct 11 2014, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
please go to Farm 16 where my layered seacoasts are
Shnookims,
They are all ready to fish. I see no fishing boats in your data for these farms. Are you fishing these with the pole?
From the way you have them layered I can not see them being fished with anything less than the turbo fishing boat.
What about the ones on the end where you can see the whole lake or seacoast? Can you fish those?
Old Oct 11 2014, 07:48 PM

Hi Shnookims,

Just to add to what others have said..... Nothing but the turbo boat will work on overhanging waters i'm afraid. WHat you can try is bring then in a few pixels, that may allow them to work.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 11 2014, 07:51 PM

Default Thanks so much!!!!

I don't know how it happened but when you came onto my farm - everything is great and others can fish -- This has happened before and once one of you came onto the farm it somehow fixed it -- I appreciate everything you do - thanks so much for helping correct my problem Have a wonderful Day -- Sharon
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity