Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2014, 12:43 AM
Account Not Linked

I am using Microsoft Works Calendar to keep track of my quests. I marked the date and time that I collect my first FC, plus I marked 7 days from that so I know when I should be eligible for my next FC. This way I can see how I am doing during that week by noting when I start and stop a quest.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 02 2014 at 06:47 AM.
Old Apr 02 2014, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't post much at all and not sure where to ask either sorry...... but just had to thank you for birds and the butterflies, have wanted butterflies for so long now

just wandering if there is any chance of knowing if they can stay and not be removed all together when Easter is over as if they do I will have to purchase heaps now to have them for future but if I know they can stay but under a different tab as some other things have done so ....... then I dont have to fill up my storage with tons and tons of butterflies..... hope that makes sense - any help appreciated.
Old Apr 02 2014, 08:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quick questions: When the farm cash thing 1st started for the quests, I got 1 farm cash and now i have not gotten any since and Ive been working on quests non stop and I do them as quick as possible and I havent even earned 1 more cash??? I find that hard to believe. Do we have to keep track ourselves? There should be something that says how many you have completed and how many more to complete to get the cash?? But i KNOW i have done plenty in the 7 days to get at least 1 cash and havent yet???

Also other question: it says new easter garden available at top of easter category but i dont see that anywhere?
Old Apr 02 2014, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Quick questions: When the farm cash thing 1st started for the quests, I got 1 farm cash and now i have not gotten any since and Ive been working on quests non stop and I do them as quick as possible and I havent even earned 1 more cash??? I find that hard to believe. Do we have to keep track ourselves? There should be something that says how many you have completed and how many more to complete to get the cash?? But i KNOW i have done plenty in the 7 days to get at least 1 cash and havent yet???

Also other question: it says new easter garden available at top of easter category but i dont see that anywhere?
Hi!

It is supposed that no messages will be showed until you are able again to collect farm cash.

The Easter garden is at the bottom of the Easter category.
Old Apr 02 2014, 09:04 AM

WOW you outdid yourselves with the Easter items this year. Really like the birds, butterflies, and Doves.
Old Apr 02 2014, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

It is supposed that no messages will be showed until you are able again to collect farm cash.

The Easter garden is at the bottom of the Easter category.
Found the Easter garden, thank you! I thought i read it was at top but must have read wrong...lol...so thank you.

On the quests I know its not supposed to say anything but it would be nice if it would but it my question still remains, why have i completed, FOR SURE, at least 3 more quests in the last 7 days have I NOT gotten another $1 cash and i even think I completed the 8 but not 100% sure on that but I KNOW i did the 3 so where did my 1 cash go?
Old Apr 02 2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Found the Easter garden, thank you! I thought i read it was at top but must have read wrong...lol...so thank you.

On the quests I know its not supposed to say anything but it would be nice if it would but it my question still remains, why have i completed, FOR SURE, at least 3 more quests in the last 7 days have I NOT gotten another $1 cash and i even think I completed the 8 but not 100% sure on that but I KNOW i did the 3 so where did my 1 cash go?
Hi!

No, you havent lost your farm cash.Once you collect the FC all messages and FC button vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time.
Old Apr 02 2014, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

But what Im saying is its been PAST 7 days and no cash???
Old Apr 02 2014, 01:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
What day did you collect your first FC?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 02 2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:

I received my first 1FC on March 26. I just got my second 1FC today. I do one quest everyday. So this is day 7.
Closed Thread