Closed Thread

Old Sep 26 2013, 09:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

It shows on mine
Old Sep 26 2013, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Hey what happened to the date and time a message was sent. I was just looking tonight and noticed their not there anymore.
They show on mine except for one friend who lives in South America. Not sure why I don't get it for hers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2013, 12:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

by my reckoning we still have the following facilities that need a turbo tool to start all...I have used the "CUSTOMISE" filter so that these are all at the bottom of the list of all my facilities and are very easy to do...I have all in alphabetical order...Airline Supplies,Animal Access., Animal Sports, Art Studio, Baby Supplies, Beach Gear, Circus Supplies,Cookware,Explorer Access., Farming Tools, Fishing Access., Fitness Equipment., Flower Shop, Furniture Fac., Gardening Tools., Handyman Tools, Home Supplies., Jewelry, Knitting and Knotting., Musical Instruments, Medical Supplies, Office-School Supplies, Plant Nursery, Police-Fireman Supplies,Power Utility Supplies, Rural Craft, Sawmill, Semi- Trailer Truck, Sewing Mill,Shoe Factory,Sports Accessories,Theatre Supplies,Toy Factory, Zoo Supplies.....you can also use the filter :"UTILIZATION" and get the same result if you don't want to go to the trouble of sorting all into alphabetic order but it only takes a few minutes to do....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 27 2013, 01:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Hey what happened to the date and time a message was sent. I was just looking tonight and noticed their not there anymore.
I don't know if you do this or not it isn't mentioned, but to see the date and time are you going into the message to see these items, it was changed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2013, 02:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
They said if possible there will be a tool you can purchase that will let you know about multiple farms.
Great, will be anxiously and patiently waiting for the tool, lol
Thanks for the RSVP.
Old Sep 27 2013, 02:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Great, will be anxiously and patiently waiting for the tool, lol
Thanks for the RSVP.
I should have mention it said premium, but I thought it said tool, I just looked and it said premium tools, so it looks like it might be more than I FC tool to look at the other farms.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2013, 08:54 AM

Smile

Quote:
You mentioned that they should come out with something new, they add and bring out what others put in the suggestions section, if you have something new to add to the game that would make the game better, then you should make a post in the suggestions section so that the dev's can see it and maybe add it to the game, you can't make a new thread, but you can put your suggestion in the closest thread and if you can't find one close, then you can put your suggestion in the thread called my idea doesn't have a thread. I think they have done a wonderful job and as far as time saving, the more facilities you purchase the more work it will be, a person doesn't have to have all 20 farms, that is their choice to purchase them.
Truly sorry about your son and condolences to your family.
I've often thought about what I'd do if I had to be away from my farm for weeks at a time and what I would do to get "caught up". Go to the Forum under "News and Announcements" and read about the updates you missed. You can follow along at any time with any of the previous updates and how to use any tool they've made available for purchase. Hope that helps
Old Sep 27 2013, 12:01 PM

I can't seem to get into facebook, all i get is Service Unavailable ? anyone else with this issue ?
Old Sep 27 2013, 12:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I can't seem to get into facebook, all i get is Service Unavailable ? anyone else with this issue ?
I was getting that a couple of days ago, have you tried to use a different browser? When it happened to me I could only get Facebook on Comodo Dragon, I couldn't get it on Chrome, IE, Safari, or Firefox. I did everything, except I forgot to reset my router, but everything seems to have fixed it self now. It might be the server you are on, when I tried my other browsers it kept saying server not found or facebook.com not found.

Old Sep 27 2013, 12:25 PM

it's working now, thank you
Quote:
I was getting that a couple of days ago, have you tried to use a different browser? When it happened to me I could only get Facebook on Comodo Dragon, I couldn't get it on Chrome, IE, Safari, or Firefox. I did everything, except I forgot to reset my router, but everything seems to have fixed it self now. It might be the server you are on, when I tried my other browsers it kept saying server not found or facebook.com not found.