Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2014, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
Knightrider I did as you suggested clearing memcache deleting cookies history etc. but it still wont work when u click on the animal the avatar walks there. grrr Thank you for responding so quickly

there is a pics showened in facilitys manager maybe you need to try that

Last edited by tine50; Jan 19 2014 at 06:47 AM.
Old Jan 19 2014, 12:19 PM

auntsusie59

Just an idea, but have you tried going into your Preferences and UN-checking the "Freeze Animals" and then refreshing your farm? Sometimes those animals get on a point that just isn't right for whatever reason and by letting them move on their own, they can go somewhere else. Then maybe you'd be able to do what you're wanting to do

Hope it works for you
Old Jan 19 2014, 01:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks guys for the new changes.
Old Jan 19 2014, 04:01 PM

Issues galore! Timing out, planting and refreshing to come back and find nothing planted. Accepting 100 gifts and going to gift box and only 1 there. Sending gifts and then when accepting gift from person I just sent to in my sending gifts, it says to send a gift back Switching between farms is taking forever again. Please put it back the way it was, it was working so nicely. And yes, I have done everything, tried it on several different computers and browsers. It is clearly the game. FYI, I am on WF36
Old Jan 19 2014, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
Issues galore! Timing out, planting and refreshing to come back and find nothing planted. Accepting 100 gifts and going to gift box and only 1 there. Sending gifts and then when accepting gift from person I just sent to in my sending gifts, it says to send a gift back Switching between farms is taking forever again. Please put it back the way it was, it was working so nicely. And yes, I have done everything, tried it on several different computers and browsers. It is clearly the game. FYI, I am on WF36
Try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393882
If you are still having problems please post a reply there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2014, 01:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

I just want to be able to boost my train, hasn't worked right in over a month, I suppose im the only 1 having this problem
Old Jan 20 2014, 01:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
I just want to be able to boost my train, hasn't worked right in over a month, I suppose im the only 1 having this problem
That depends on exactly what you are getting. What happens when you try to boost your train?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2014, 04:05 PM

Default I'm loving the ability to allow others to use my tools but.....

- since the new Release, I've always offered hirees the option of using my super duper fast combi turbo tools.
Some have declined, and mainly cos they don't have enough fuel to use them.
The last time I did a fuel top-up I got 8.5 million gallons, so I have more then plenty to spare; it would be good if Slashkey gave those hirers like me the option to donate fuel as well.
Why?
Simple, it gives those newbie/hirees more incentive to work other farms properly, and I don't mind taking a hit on the fuel or the use of my tools to get others to work my farms.
A win-win for all concerned.....

Old Jan 20 2014, 04:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankDieter View Post
- since the new Release, I've always offered hirees the option of using my super duper fast combi turbo tools.
Some have declined, and mainly cos they don't have enough fuel to use them.
The last time I did a fuel top-up I got 8.5 million gallons, so I have more then plenty to spare; it would be good if Slashkey gave those hirers like me the option to donate fuel as well.
Why?
Simple, it gives those newbie/hirees more incentive to work other farms properly, and I don't mind taking a hit on the fuel or the use of my tools to get others to work my farms.
A win-win for all concerned.....

It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 20 2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
To those who are upset about employees being able to use your tools because you have invested a lot of FC in them and they have not. How about looking at it this way....now your investment of FC is worth even more because you are not the ONLY player who can use them!
It is like purchasing a snow blower and doing your own driveway, or letting your neighbor borrow it so THEY can do your driveway!

Just a thought.....
Terry You Are Too Cute!
Love the Marketplace Cries now . . .
"Hire me I have Fuel and will use YOUR Tools"

When at the market to hire I cry:
"Who has fuel and knows how to find my x10 tools"

I spent 10 minutes yesterday with a newbie teaching them how to find my combine as it was a multi-hire and the combine wasn't in the box where the gift box is usually located. She was so pleased when she got it all sorted out.