Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2014, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindfeet View Post
The multiplanter now works for all the trees and flowers in the store, both old and new. Tried it this morning and it worked :-)
It has been working for the ones in the store since the release. It is the storage it doesn't work for yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2014, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
I LOVE being able to swipe cursor to top of page to see email or other tabs while in full farm screen. Great idea!!!
Are you talking about the Farm Town from Slashkey, while in Full Screen you can't do anything but move the farm around while in full screen when you swipe your cursor, there is no email or tabs showing, just your farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 21 2014, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Are you talking about the Farm Town from Slashkey, while in Full Screen you can't do anything but move the farm around while in full screen when you swipe your cursor, there is no email or tabs showing, just your farm.
She is referring to this:
e) We did some research on why some users using Chrome were not able to click on the top icons when in Full Screen mode. It turns out this is a known issue with the pepperflash plug in. If you disable the pepperflash plug in at: chrome://plugins/ and just enable the standard NPAPI plugin this issue should get fixed, however the NSAPI plugin may have other disadvantages that you should consider before doing this change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2014, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Just a quick ? not sure where to ask it but i know here it may get answered quick but i know you cant have more than one of same facility on a single farm BUT there are 2 different stables to store horses so can we have one of each of those on a single farm since they are different buildings???????
on a related note: when i bought the Super wool shed, it wouldn't even let me put it down till i'd emptied and removed the old wood shed from the farm
Old May 21 2014, 01:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I finally found my password and email for this forum. Every one please remember to keep those up to date or you will be locked out of the forum. I was very frustrated! My fault!!! Thanks Raul and your friends on the good stuff we have now gotten! I call the {eye in the sky} the best improvement of them all. It lets me know instantly where I have been and where I am going. I am still working on the selling of my goods and what it means by important to me, but will figure it out. I now will come back when I think of more to say that is good about my farms. Thanks again Raul. did good!!!!
Old May 21 2014, 02:17 PM

Really need Felt and Kevlar added to the freight train!

Got 3 textile factories but always way more than empty. Please consider

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old May 21 2014, 02:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Really need Felt and Kevlar added to the freight train!

Got 3 textile factories but always way more than empty. Please consider
It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 21 2014, 04:20 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev M View Post
thank you so much, dnana, as this does seem to help! I had quit going to "done" as I wanted to go back to my requests instead of to the farm, because with over 100 FT friends, I have to keep sending out for awhile. Never thought about the "done" sending out those requests!
Yes, 'done' completes it. You can still send to your other friends. I like to use the 'farmers helping me' under the 'Farmtown Farmers Lists' tab for a quick send. I have 108 neighbors so if I have time after I send to those helpers, I go back and click the 'my neighbors' list under the same tab and send to the others. If there are more people than 50 on that list, just send the first 50 and go back and send the rest. It's a little fiddly but it covers everyone that way.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 21 2014, 06:06 PM

Level:
XP:

I have the filter to "show online order" on my neighbors bar and as of 2 days ago I cannot see anybody's green dot whether they are working on the farms or out.. has anybody reported this? I just show myself as being a working farmer..
Old May 21 2014, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I have the filter to "show online order" on my neighbors bar and as of 2 days ago I cannot see anybody's green dot whether they are working on the farms or out.. has anybody reported this? I just show myself as being a working farmer..
Check your My Neighbors page and see if they show experience, coins, etc. I see my neighbors on.
Closed Thread