Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
the idea about others using your tools i guess was a good idea for people but i find it is so slow i hired my wife and we found it to be so slow. i think i will just keep doing it myself it is so much faster
just can't get good help these days huh?

Old Jan 09 2014, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders storm View Post
thanks for the new updates Devs... but the bonus resetting's not yet been fixed as of this time..
i have someone working for me while i work for others.. the bonus been rest to 0 while it is on 21,000 already.. what more if i do a good paying crops.. glad it is only a bunch of flowers
I have had that happen without someone working on my farm. Have lost a lot of XP's and coins the last two week but yet I keep on clicking.
Old Jan 09 2014, 06:29 PM

I wish the update would come to where we get the bonus on neighbors and buddie's. Again another incentive Not to have nabors or buddies. Like letting hires not to buy tools.
Old Jan 09 2014, 06:54 PM

so... on the herding robot, does it move animals from my storage (put there by my cattle car) to their respective buildings, or do i have to take them all out of storage first? i'd like to know before spending the fc

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 09 2014, 07:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
so... on the herding robot, does it move animals from my storage (put there by my cattle car) to their respective buildings, or do i have to take them all out of storage first? i'd like to know before spending the fc
To move animals from your storage to their sheds you don't need anything, just go to the farm with the shed, go into your storage with the animal and click on move button which was added a couple of releases ago and it will move upto the 180 limit into the shed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
9. Herding Robot (FC): This is a new tool to move animals from the farm to their buildings in bulk.
The way I read the notes for the herding robot is that it will move bulk animals from the farm to the shed, so if you would say purchase 100 sheep, you could use the herding robot to move those 100 sheep into the animal shed as long as you have room in the shed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 09 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old Jan 09 2014, 07:25 PM

What are coin tools?
Old Jan 09 2014, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digidacl View Post
What are coin tools?
Those are the smaller tools that is purchased with coins. Below shows a picture of some coin tools and Farm Cash tools. The coin tools is in the black boxes.

EDIT: The oil pump is considered a tool, but it works like a factory and is put on the farm and loaded with products to be made.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 09 2014 at 09:38 PM.
Old Jan 09 2014, 09:33 PM

Thumbs down

Really, Devs? 25 and 20 FC for a spit of mist????? What the #&*@?????

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jan 09 2014, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

I think I have figured out why allowing employee to use your tools works sometimes and not others. The key is the difference between single job hire and multiple job hire.
If you are hired for a single job then your tool shows in place of the Gift Box in the tool bar and you don't have access to the extended toolbox. If you are hired for multiple jobs then your tools are in the extended toolbox and you can open that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2014, 10:48 PM

I am so happy to share my tools with my fellow farmers!!! It may help to make them want to buy them for themselves then they experience how great it is to work with the larger tools. I am sorry some people are complaining....you just can't please some people!!! Thank you Raul and the developers!!!
Closed Thread