Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2014, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengunn View Post
This is what I find in the forum under trains. Says to me you can have one of each train and up to 5 of each freight car but they must be on different farms.

Yes, you may send 1 Standard Freight Locomotive and 1 Advanced Freight Locomotive and 1 Supreme Freight Locomotive and 1 Ultimate Freight Locomotive and 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive, enabling you to send 5 trains at once. You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives.

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.
The only correction to this is that the trains do not have to be on different farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2014, 10:15 AM

I have a question: Shouldn't the "Shaved Ice Cart" be a service facility? I'm confused. It seems more logical for this to be a service facility.

Sandie Angel
Old Mar 22 2014, 10:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sandie, when did logic ever enter into it? The devs have to balance out the makers and the users, so they do what they have to do, ours is not to reason why.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2014, 11:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I have a question: Shouldn't the "Shaved Ice Cart" be a service facility? I'm confused. It seems more logical for this to be a service facility.

Sandie Angel
The Shaved Ice Cart should be a Factory because it produces something, you can always tell if it is a Factory or Service Facility by the following:

1. Factories Produces items.

2. Service Facilities Provides a service or item(s).

They could take the items that is produced in the Shaved Ice Cart and either make a Service Facility or maybe put them into Service Facilities that already exist, but that would be in later releases if done at all.

This is like the Electronics, there are 2 factories and 1 service facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 22 2014, 11:57 AM

when are we going to get our fc for quest when the update came out they told us we would get it in a couple or a few day not sure but now it has been over a week
Old Mar 22 2014, 12:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
when are we going to get our fc for quest when the update came out they told us we would get it in a couple or a few day not sure but now it has been over a week
Only the dev's know when this will be added, will just have to wait.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 22 2014, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
They had to work on the issues with the trains and the fuel, so I am sure that delayed the FC for quests and the new levels.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2014, 12:36 PM

Hooray, things seem to be working for me again in all 4 of the browsers I use. Thank you thank you!
Old Mar 22 2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
This happened with a different neighbor yesterday. She has 4 farms with regular facilities only. The three farms with a few worked fine, then it worked the fourth farm with the majority of her facilities and again said I got "0" products.
Tis possible that the 0 product farm has no remaining product there . . .
Old Mar 22 2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Raul said about 2 weeks. So that means there is still a good amount of time left. You'll want to keep working them though because they may be based on quests that are already done for a while at first.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread