Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
thanks very much for that
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 05 2014, 04:50 AM

Glad to see some release that make some of players happy. One of them is farm 23 and the facilities being improve.
Old Jul 05 2014, 08:04 AM

Where is the new 25 levels??? I'm still waiting for it to buy a tool. Seriously, please not delay this anymore. Farm Town is not too much fun lately. Everything I want I have to wait and wait for it. Feeling like dropping out of the game already.

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 05 2014, 09:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Is it just me or is Farm Town running slower then normal with lots of connection to server. Is anyone else having slower then normal game play ??
Am on server WF40, soon to be renamed wtf 40, chrome loads the game quickly but takes forever or crashes while attempting to connect to the server. Mozilla is very slow loading the game but connects to the server quicker. Have cleared all caches etc. Hope it improves soon.
Old Jul 05 2014, 09:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The farm stats is in the extended toolbox 2nd row from the left at the top, it looks like a pie chart, just click on it to open it. Below is requirements on farm size to be able to view different things.

I use mine all the time. It is nice to see what crops, trees and flowers are done on which farms.
You know, I was confused by this when it first came out and decided to ignore it early on. Practically since they started adding farms, they've been telling us that expanding them could make the game unstable, and yet they kept adding expansions and now this feature requires you to expand almost 50% of your farms to use it. Does this imply that the instability is gone? I only have one farm at 30x30, the rest are 28x28 because I did not want to have problems, the game runs great for me! The farm stats is a cool feature, and I could use more planting space, do we KNOW that there are no problems caused by expanding? thx.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
You know, I was confused by this when it first came out and decided to ignore it early on. Practically since they started adding farms, they've been telling us that expanding them could make the game unstable, and yet they kept adding expansions and now this feature requires you to expand almost 50% of your farms to use it. Does this imply that the instability is gone? I only have one farm at 30x30, the rest are 28x28 because I did not want to have problems, the game runs great for me! The farm stats is a cool feature, and I could use more planting space, do we KNOW that there are no problems caused by expanding? thx.
I think that the word "unstable" could be best replaced with "slower". I have kept up with the expansions from the day we were told that FlashPlayer would not support anything larger than 24x24 (at that time).

Flash has improved and FT has grown right along with it.

I expanded because I did not want to crowd out the ever-growing number of facilities and other cool stuff. And I prefer to not put buildings on top of trees on top of crops etc. I intend to expand them all from again (to 40x40) when the next expansion occurs. I will have 4 farms at full expansion for crops only (9-layered) for my main source of crop inventory and will have fun with the others and the elbow room they allow for.

In the meantime, I really like the Farm Stats so I can try to keep track of so much.

Thanks Devs.

now......... ready for #24 and beyond.
Old Jul 05 2014, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
...Does this imply that the instability is gone? I only have one farm at 30x30, the rest are 28x28 because I did not want to have problems, the game runs great for me! The farm stats is a cool feature, and I could use more planting space, do we KNOW that there are no problems caused by expanding? thx.
It may imply the instability is gone but it is still there, front and center.

This is the first release that I have experienced the X205 errors, and while Flash has grown, as someone mentioned, the technology isn't designed to handle storage of multiple objects in space, i.e. layering. I imagine that something in this new release reared the ugly beast that is Flash, but that's only speculation.

I imagine the X205's are here to stay and will grow. No more real $$$ from me until they are fixed, so I view it as savings.
Old Jul 05 2014, 11:42 AM

i have more issues with bigger farmes than layered or stacked. one thing is wish is that people on here would not to blame everything on layered farms
Old Jul 05 2014, 11:45 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

"You know, I was confused by this when it first came out and decided to ignore it early on. Practically since they started adding farms, they've been telling us that expanding them could make the game unstable, and yet they kept adding expansions and now this feature requires you to expand almost 50% of your farms to use it. Does this imply that the instability is gone? I only have one farm at 30x30, the rest are 28x28 because I did not want to have problems, the game runs great for me! The farm stats is a cool feature, and I could use more planting space, do we KNOW that there are no problems caused by expanding? thx."

i, too, have waited to expand because of a few reasons... #1 being i don't feel like being forced into doing something in order to use a feature of the game. its free, why should i have to expand past where i want my farms? #2-instability of the game. i myself can not handle giant farms because my computer is older, so i like my farms where they are so i can work them. #3 COST. SERIOUSLY, do i need to explain this? real estate property is getting ridiculous, i cant afford to expand anymore, and as hard as it is to keep up with production now, with the output of major supply factories still at the low output they were when they first came out, i can only load up my facs about 2x a month. please devs, make the farm stats useful for all size farms, us lowly farmers would sure appreciate it. other than that, i am a fairly happy camper.
Old Jul 05 2014, 05:54 PM

is it just me would like the dev to tell us what going on with the new levels. i getting so bored waiting
Closed Thread