Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 29 2024, 05:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I’m only putting this here because I don’t know where to put it…I read the Help & Support post on “plowing/seeding/harvesting” but it seemed to suggest that only legitimate “problems” be posted there.

My question is - didn’t the developers provide some tools that were better suited to “layered” farms?

I know you’ll move this post to wherever it belongs…thanks!
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

I have moved your post to Tools and Fuel.

All the tools in the game are in the Game Guide Chapter 21 - Tools. The first post in any chapter has a list. Each one is a clickable link to take you to a specific subject.

For working overlapped crops (layered) you would be wanting the one called Are there tools for working overlapped fields?

You don't have to read this part, it's just a little info on how the help and support section works....

The Official Help and Support threads are titled by subject matter. There can be several pages of them due to all the various features of the game. When someone posts in one it bumps that particular subject to the first page of Help and Support, so any recent issues or questions anyone asks are usually in the Official threads showing on the first page of of Help and Support section.
We don't expect anyone to remember how the forum works so we tend to ask them to look for an Official H&S title that most suits their question or issue, go to the first post, read that, then post in that thread if they need more help.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 29 2024, 07:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks! I knew we had them, but couldn’t recall how to identify them.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 29 2024, 07:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Thanks! I knew we had them, but couldn’t recall how to identify them.
You're welcome Zeeky Banutski, hopefully the pics along with the tool name for each one will help. Happy Farming to you!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 03 2024, 10:05 AM
Account Not Linked

I just purchased the new herding tool for 50 farm cash dollars-- yesterday on saturday 3/2/24 --ok so I was excited to purchase 250 ostrich/250 peacocks and put them in chicken house with 2 quick clicks the tool is awesome !! BUT as I am going farm to farm I notice that yes it takes the coins for their purchases however it does not give farm points much needed to level up-- so I got ostriches and peacocks on at least 4 farms before I realized this and then like a dummy I tried 1 more time to verify-- it is true --no points credited--very disappointing-- can you fix this issue ?? Can I be compensated ??
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...6035&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Brenda Morris; Mar 03 2024 at 10:18 AM. Reason: did not put farm i d
Old Mar 03 2024, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Morris View Post
I just purchased the new herding tool for 50 farm cash dollars-- yesterday on saturday 3/2/24 --ok so I was excited to purchase 250 ostrich/250 peacocks and put them in chicken house with 2 quick clicks the tool is awesome !! BUT as I am going farm to farm I notice that yes it takes the coins for their purchases however it does not give farm points much needed to level up-- so I got ostriches and peacocks on at least 4 farms before I realized this and then like a dummy I tried 1 more time to verify-- it is true --no points credited--very disappointing-- can you fix this issue ?? Can I be compensated ??
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...6035&farm_ix=0
Hi Brenda,
I have tested this and no experience points are given for this. We will report this to the developers. I am sorry but we have no way to add points to your total though.
You can contact Support concerning this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2024, 08:50 AM

What is the "UNLOCK" button under the tool I wish to purchase in the store.??
Old Mar 04 2024, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
What is the "UNLOCK" button under the tool I wish to purchase in the store.??
Hi PapaDoe,
That Unlock button is telling you that you have to purchase a different tool as a prerequisite before you can purchase the one you want. The tools have to be purchased in order. If you click on that unlock button it will take you to the previous tool that you have to purchase first.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2024, 11:16 AM
Account Not Linked

ive brought the Transplanters but dont know how to use them please advise
Old Mar 17 2024, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver1701 View Post
ive brought the Transplanters but dont know how to use them please advise
Hi Driver,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is for making suggestions for changes for the game.
How to use the transplanters is explained in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools in the following post link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...58#post6006158
Old Apr 15 2024, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face Tools Help

I would like to replace some tools in my bar on the bottom by the Gift Box and Store. I have forgot how to do this.

Please help.

USER ID number is: 1337526261 Build No: 600

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity