Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2014, 06:55 AM

Default Quest Problem

I completed the 7 day quest challenge and received 2 FC but my "7-day" didn't reset. I've since completed 2 more quests but there is no note at the bottom about the 7 day quest challenge at all. Does this mean I can't start another challenge for at least 7 days? Thus making it impossible to earn more than 2 FC in 2 weeks?
Old Apr 05 2014, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
I completed the 7 day quest challenge and received 2 FC but my "7-day" didn't reset. I've since completed 2 more quests but there is no note at the bottom about the 7 day quest challenge at all. Does this mean I can't start another challenge for at least 7 days? Thus making it impossible to earn more than 2 FC in 2 weeks?
Hi!

Once you collect your farmcash,neither message about time nor collect farmcash button will be showed till 7 days have passed and you will be able to collect farmcash again.
Old Apr 05 2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul could not be more explicit than this:
"Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards."
There is only so much room in that space. Enough said.
I think what SeaJay means is that we need more user cues in the Quest window itself - and I agree. If there's not enough room in the space, make it a hover text, or an alert or something. Not everyone comes to the Forum and reads all the "Rules" like us true addicts do.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 05 2014, 03:31 PM

It is good as it is now! Thanks!
Old Apr 06 2014, 02:13 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

shouldn't the new update be coming around the mountain?
Old Apr 06 2014, 06:04 AM

But shouldn't the counter be showing so I know how many are being applied to the next challenge?
Old Apr 06 2014, 06:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
But shouldn't the counter be showing so I know how many are being applied to the next challenge?
You will need to keep count yourself, I use Microsoft Works calendar to keep track of what day/time I collect my FC, day/time when I become qualified to get my next FC, day/time I start a quest, day I complete the quest, how many quests I complete daily and total, the totals in the parenthesis is estimated and when I they are completed I remove the parenthesis. See below:

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 06 2014, 11:45 AM

Is the 7 day counter a contineous thing based on the first 7 day counter, or is it reset by collecting either the one or two farm cash award? i.e. if I collect the one farm cash today, will the counter be reset right now to seven days from here (next Sunday)? Or is it based on collecting the coins from a quest after the previous claim (so if in my above calculation I do not complete a quest until Tuesday - Is Tuesday the start of the new 7 day period or does it remain Sunday)?

Makes a big difference on when you would collect your coins for completed quests

thanks all

SilentOneCanada
Old Apr 06 2014, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Is the 7 day counter a contineous thing based on the first 7 day counter, or is it reset by collecting either the one or two farm cash award? i.e. if I collect the one farm cash today, will the counter be reset right now to seven days from here (next Sunday)? Or is it based on collecting the coins from a quest after the previous claim (so if in my above calculation I do not complete a quest until Tuesday - Is Tuesday the start of the new 7 day period or does it remain Sunday)?

Makes a big difference on when you would collect your coins for completed quests

thanks all

SilentOneCanada
It resets whenever you collect the farm cash. So if you collect today then the next time you will be able to collect will be 7 days from now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2014, 02:03 PM

Thanks Taz....
Closed Thread