Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 27 2023, 11:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

does that include losing facilites? just move some around on my farm 23 and reloaded to get rid of a mansion. when i did like 5 facilites were gone.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2023, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
does that include losing facilites? just move some around on my farm 23 and reloaded to get rid of a mansion. when i did like 5 facilites were gone.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items as this has nothing to do with the current issue or with the current release.
What facilities are you missing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2023, 11:36 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items as this has nothing to do with the current issue or with the current release.
What facilities are you missing?
Oil refinary
Red Windmill
Open Pit mine
Mineral Mine
Sawmill
Food Preserves Facility

can't remember the others.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...358&farm_ix=22

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by RomanticSoul; Nov 27 2023 at 11:44 AM.
Old Nov 27 2023, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Oil refinary
Red Windmill
Open Pit mine
Mineral Mine
Sawmill
Food Preserves Facility

can't remember the others.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...358&farm_ix=22
Hi RomanticSoul,
I have confirmed the 2 farm cash ones are missing. We do not have any way of confirming the others. Please contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2023, 11:48 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,
I have confirmed the 2 farm cash ones are missing. We do not have any way of confirming the others. Please contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Already done.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 28 2023, 09:07 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,

Slashkey sure is taking their time with this. Might leave the game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 28 2023, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Slashkey sure is taking their time with this. Might leave the game.
Hi RomanticSoul

Did you get the automatic response?

If so, then it could take a couple of days or more to get back to you.

Please remember that Support doesnt work 24/7 and they could have many tickets before yours to check.
Old Nov 28 2023, 09:32 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RomanticSoul

Did you get the automatic response?

If so, then it could take a couple of days or more to get back to you.

Please remember that Support doesnt work 24/7 and they could have many tickets before yours to check.
I'd expect some kind of response in within 24 hours. when it comes to this issue. Losing 2 farm cash Facilities is not acceptable. And hearing nothing but crickets is not a good sign. Now I can't post my facilites until this gets fixed. cause not gonna buy them again just so i have everything i once had on that farm to get it done. Spent way too much money on this game for nothing to be said back at all. Losing facilities is Not acceptable. Should have some kind of response within 24 hours. not just crickets.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 28 2023, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'd expect some kind of response in within 24 hours. when it comes to this issue. Losing 2 farm cash Facilities is not acceptable. And hearing nothing but crickets is not a good sign. Now I can't post my facilites until this gets fixed. cause not gonna buy them again just so i have everything i once had on that farm to get it done. Spent way too much money on this game for nothing to be said back at all. Losing facilities is Not acceptable. Should have some kind of response within 24 hours. not just crickets.
Hi RomanticSoul,
You should have gotten an automatic response. Please check your spam folder in your email to see if it went in there. We will contact Support to check on it. Though we did just come off the weekend with a problem yesterday morning, so I am sure they were very busy yesterday with the mass of tickets concerning that.
Old Nov 28 2023, 10:01 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul,
You should have gotten an automatic response. Please check your spam folder in your email to see if it went in there. We will contact Support to check on it. Though we did just come off the weekend with a problem yesterday morning, so I am sure they were very busy yesterday with the mass of tickets concerning that.
Only thing i got so far was a ticket number with no update. Just my report of missing facilities.

Visit 's Farm

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing