Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 01 2014, 06:26 PM

Many thanks for the new levels and new goodies to decorate our farms.
Old Apr 01 2014, 07:30 PM

I just saw one Easter Egg factory under Easter.. hope it can be used as afacility since we have lots of inks and Goose eggs sitting on the storage.. :-D
TY Raul and Devs team for the new level and the corresponding FCs... ;-)
Old Apr 01 2014, 07:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders storm View Post
I just saw one Easter Egg factory under Easter.. hope it can be used as afacility since we have lots of inks and Goose eggs sitting on the storage.. :-D
TY Raul and Devs team for the new level and the corresponding FCs... ;-)
You can put it in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 01 2014, 09:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
so I did 7 quests in the last 7 days so was able to collect 1FC

I currently have 2 quests running at the moment so am I correct in that if I manage to complete 8 quests by next wednesday(7 days away) I will get 2FC
Hopefully the following will help you understand the FC for quests a little more.

There no specific time frame... they do not have a fixed start or end date. When you have a button to collect farmcash, it takes the previous 7 days from the moment you look, and determines if you have done enough quests to collect farmcash.

If you have not... the button will be black... and will remain black until you have 3 or 8 quests done in the past 7 days, in which case it will turn blue.

Lets say you check on the 7th April.... it will take in to account from the 1st April to the 7th April.... if you check again on the 8th April, it will take from the 2nd to the 8th etc..... PAST 7 days.

once you collect the FC.... all texts and FC buttons vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time, assuming you have enough quests completed.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 01 2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hopefully the following will help you understand the FC for quests a little more.

There no specific time frame... they do not have a fixed start or end date. When you have a button to collect farmcash, it takes the previous 7 days from the moment you look, and determines if you have done enough quests to collect farmcash.

If you have not... the button will be black... and will remain black until you have 3 or 8 quests done in the past 7 days, in which case it will turn blue.

Lets say you check on the 7th April.... it will take in to account from the 1st April to the 7th April.... if you check again on the 8th April, it will take from the 2nd to the 8th etc..... PAST 7 days.

once you collect the FC.... all texts and FC buttons vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time, assuming you have enough quests completed.
My question on this is that if I collect the 1 FarmCash now for completing 6 in the last 7 days, will I get the 2 FarmCash if I finish 8 in 7 days or just 1 or none? Still confusing for the 8 quests and what happens if I collect the 1 FarmCash now. Will I lose the 1 FarmCash if I can't finish 8 in 7 days?
Thanks
Old Apr 02 2014, 12:05 AM

KnightRider, I am still totally confused by the way Quests are worked out. I started doing Quests on the day that the release allowed us the chance of FC. By the second day it already said "In the past 7 days you have completed ....".

I get that it looks at the past 7 days, but we have no way of keeping track (except manually ) of where we are in the 7 days. If we were to try and keep track manually where does a day start ... at midnight .... at the time each day that the player started their very first Quest?

I did post a request for a graphic somewhere on the forum in the past, I will add it below to show how it would be logical (for me), the Devs probably have an idea that would be better ....

The last line would move one space left each day to make space for the new number of Quests on day 7 with the oldest number dropping off the left end

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 02 2014, 12:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
My question on this is that if I collect the 1 FarmCash now for completing 6 in the last 7 days, will I get the 2 FarmCash if I finish 8 in 7 days or just 1 or none? Still confusing for the 8 quests and what happens if I collect the 1 FarmCash now. Will I lose the 1 FarmCash if I can't finish 8 in 7 days?
Thanks
Once you collect the 1 FC it goes into your FC, then you won't be eligible to collect any more FC for at least 7 days. Once you collect FC the 7 day quest data starts over again and you have to start completing quests over again to get back up to 3 or 8 in 7 days.

The best explanation is in the what you quoted.

Old Apr 02 2014, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks
If you collect then your 7 days start over. That means those 6 quests have already been collected for.
If you don't collect, then as you look each time it only counts back 7 days. So any quests that are 8 days old will no longer be counted. That means those 6 quests will drop off as each day passes and any new ones will be added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2014, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you collect then your 7 days start over. That means those 6 quests have already been collected for.
If you don't collect, then as you look each time it only counts back 7 days. So any quests that are 8 days old will no longer be counted. That means those 6 quests will drop off as each day passes and any new ones will be added.
Ok, so I hope if I wait for the 2 farmcash, I won't lose the 1 that I have already earned
Old Apr 02 2014, 12:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Ok, so I hope if I wait for the 2 farmcash, I won't lose the 1 that I have already earned
The only way to actually lose the 1 FC you have is to quit doing quests.

The graph you had on your other post which I have shown below:

Once day 8 arrives anything on day 1 will be taken out of the 7 days, then when day 9 arrives what you see on day 2 will be removed cause the 7 days would be day 3 to day 9, so it mainly depends on how many quests you complete on days 8 and 9 as to how many quests it will show in the 7 days.

Closed Thread