Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2012, 01:04 AM

"- There is a new preference named 'Skip Funeral Facilities' in the preference window that when checked will always skip the funeral facilities when you work for others, therefore you will never see any new products produced on them in your storage. We will do the same for quests in 1 or 2 days. We may also do the same thing for other facilities like alcohol related, etc."

WOW!!! I had no problem with those facilities Raul, and some people have made beautiful parks that include the funeral home ..... but the fact that you have listenened to the pleas of those who had major issues with it, and make a way for it to be fixed for them without messing it up for others is such a lovely thing for you to do. It is no wonder that so many of us love this game so much when we have somebody at the helm who listens, cares, and fixes for us when there are problems.

You are amazing .... WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

Old Oct 04 2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
"- There is a new preference named 'Skip Funeral Facilities' in the preference window that when checked will always skip the funeral facilities when you work for others, therefore you will never see any new products produced on them in your storage. We will do the same for quests in 1 or 2 days. We may also do the same thing for other facilities like alcohol related, etc."

WOW!!! I had no problem with those facilities Raul, and some people have made beautiful parks that include the funeral home ..... but the fact that you have listenened to the pleas of those who had major issues with it, and make a way for it to be fixed for them without messing it up for others is such a lovely thing for you to do. It is no wonder that so many of us love this game so much when we have somebody at the helm who listens, cares, and fixes for us when there are problems.

I agree Helen - although I am one of the ones who didnt like the funeral stuff. However, it was very very kind of you Raul to go to all this extra effort - I am very happy. Thank-you again from myself and my friends.
Oh and I like being a train master with the new levels. (Oh and the extra cash too)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I agree Helen - although I am one of the ones who didnt like the funeral stuff. However, it was very very kind of you Raul to go to all this extra effort - I am very happy. Thank-you again from myself and my friends.
That's why I play this game exclusively. Salute!
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you Raul, its the only game I play also, and love it. Glad to see you back Maggie, Happy Farming!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Thank you very much Helen, I separated my flowers into 2 farms and was wondering what else to put on the second farm since I don't have a whole lot of flowers on the 2nd and then I saw your post above about some people putting their Funeral Home in a park and I think that might just be the place I could put my Funeral Home surrounded by a whole bunch of flowers. I might not have thought about it unless I saw some one else mention it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:48 AM

The FT Dev's r seriously the best in the world... I keep trying to quit (made it three weeks this time), but each update sucks me right back in!!!!

Thanks guys

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Oct 04 2012, 02:20 AM

As usual you Devs have done an outstanding and great job again!!! BRAVO!!!
Old Oct 04 2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Thank you very much Helen, I separated my flowers into 2 farms and was wondering what else to put on the second farm since I don't have a whole lot of flowers on the 2nd and then I saw your post above about some people putting their Funeral Home in a park and I think that might just be the place I could put my Funeral Home surrounded by a whole bunch of flowers. I might not have thought about it unless I saw some one else mention it.
You're welcome. A couple of my 'decorating' neighbours have done a really nice job of it. One has added some headstones and beautiful trees, and made it a tribute to lost family members.

Old Oct 04 2012, 04:40 AM

Quote:-
There is a new preference named 'Skip Funeral Facilities' in the preference window that when checked will always skip the funeral facilities when you work for others, therefore you will never see any new products produced on them in your storage. We will do the same for quests in 1 or 2 days. We may also do the same thing for other facilities like alcohol related, etc.

Raul, and all the Devs. I take my hat off to you.....You truly do listen to our views and take them on board wherever possible..Thank you for all you do. FarmTown is the best ever game

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 04 2012, 05:10 AM

Excellent, and thanks for the additional Farm Cash
Closed Thread