Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2014, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
has anyone else have this issue my wife uses firefox and when she is using my tools there there is like a part of the screen is like green and follows you around and blocks your trees and flowers..
That could be the dim out. She can change that using the Eye in the lower right corner.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2014, 10:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Working for my husband doesn't work on FT anymore

My husband has just recently started using farmtown again, however when he or I try to go to the market to hire each other, we cannot actually see each other. Is there some kind of rule about two people in the same household working for each others farms? We used to do it with no problems, and I don't know why we can't do it anymore. Thanks for your assistance in letting me know what is happening that we are invisible in the market place to each other

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 29 2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
My husband has just recently started using farmtown again, however when he or I try to go to the market to hire each other, we cannot actually see each other. Is there some kind of rule about two people in the same household working for each others farms? We used to do it with no problems, and I don't know why we can't do it anymore. Thanks for your assistance in letting me know what is happening that we are invisible in the market place to each other
Hi, each server has it's own market. If you're on different servers from each other, you won't be in the same market place. You may have been on the same server in the past, but not anymore. There are no rules to this, just a matter of what server you end up on.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 29 2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
If your husband goes to say your default farm, then you both go to the inn, then you can see each other to be hired, but if you are neighbours or buddies you can't collect the bonus so I don't understand why you need to go outside your farms to hire each other? Hope this helps though
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 29 2014, 10:19 PM

Level:
XP:

If your husband goes to say your default farm, then you both go to the inn, then you can see each other to be hired, but if you are neighbours or buddies you can't collect the bonus so I don't understand why you need to go outside your farms to hire each other? Hope this helps though

I want to remove him as a neighbor so he can work my farm and get the extra moola and points using my tools... that is why I want to be able to 'see' him in the market place. I haven't removed him yet because there is no point if we can't 'see' each other!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 29 2014, 10:20 PM

Default Clouds and mist

How do you make the sun cloud 'shine'...I saw that on a farm, and I have a sun cloud but it never shines....what am I missing?
Old Jan 29 2014, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgdollmom54 View Post
How do you make the sun cloud 'shine'...I saw that on a farm, and I have a sun cloud but it never shines....what am I missing?
You may be hiding the rays behind something like a mountain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2014, 11:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I want to remove him as a neighbor so he can work my farm and get the extra moola and points using my tools... that is why I want to be able to 'see' him in the market place. I haven't removed him yet because there is no point if we can't 'see' each other!
Before you remove him as a neighbor make sure that you don't need the 15 storage spaces that you would lose because you removed him. Whether he is your neighbor or not he could still use your tools when you hire him.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2014, 12:52 AM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:

you both need to have a common neighbour...then you both visit that neighbour at the same time...then go to the INN for the hire...to enable the bonus chest...just make sure you have each removed each other as neighbour and or buddys..

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 30 2014, 04:04 AM

Are the clouds animated like the animals? I love the clouds! Thanks for that! Now can I has a giraffe and an elephant?
Closed Thread