Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2021, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodbine296 View Post
i do not understand why i cannot get into my farm town any more
Hi Woodbine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading issues.
Have you been into it since the change over to the HTML/WebGL?
What are you seeing when you try to open your farms?

Have you all done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be.

With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing the word update in the search box bottom left of your screen. You should then see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

Make sure that your browser is up to date and that any extensions you may have added to the browser are disabled while you try to load the game, particularly any extension that would alter the way Facebook looks without the extension enabled and also the farm town flash enabler if you added that one and enabled it.
If you make any changes to your browser please remember to close and reopen the browser before you try to load the game again.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there to try for various issues.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2021, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray1959@gmail.com View Post
Yes and was told that they couldn't help me, it was on the developers of the game to assist me, I am beyond frustrated with this issue, I don't know what more I can do on my end....
Im sorry they didnt help you. The only other thing you can do is read all information posted in the first post, first page of this thread to check your computer.
Old Feb 18 2021, 03:56 PM
Account Not Linked

As I have stated, I have read and re-read that post, done every single thing possible, still errors out, someone from here said they would forward this to the developers but no idea if that has happened, I find it hard to believe that I am the only person that this is happening to, there has to be a solution somewhere since I am able to play other HTML5 games on that computer, just not FarmTown
Old Feb 18 2021, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray1959@gmail.com View Post
As I have stated, I have read and re-read that post, done every single thing possible, still errors out, someone from here said they would forward this to the developers but no idea if that has happened, I find it hard to believe that I am the only person that this is happening to, there has to be a solution somewhere since I am able to play other HTML5 games on that computer, just not FarmTown
Hi Sunnyray,
The problem is none of us have Mac computers, so we don't know what needs to be done for you to get into Farm Town. You may have to switch browsers to try to find one that will work. Many Mac users have been able to use Opera, where Safari and Chrome didn't work.
Your post was copied to a closed thread for the developers to look into this, but there is a lot going on with them trying to get the rest of the game restored. I wish we had a list to tell you exactly what you need to do or something the developers could do to make it so you can get in, but unfortunately we don't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2021, 01:53 PM

Default stuck

acct 1502811030
Old Feb 19 2021, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullish View Post
acct 1502811030
Hi bullish

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

I think you were able to load the game before.

Could you fully explain what is happening now and when are you getting the game stuck?
Old Feb 19 2021, 05:43 PM

ID 570731413 white page checkpoint U 55
I went to the frist page checked for any new updates there wasn't anything to update and i still can't log in thing my Ft DAYS ARE OVER SURE GOING TO MISS IT THANKS
Old Feb 19 2021, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda bohn View Post
ID 570731413 white page checkpoint U 55
I went to the frist page checked for any new updates there wasn't anything to update and i still can't log in thing my Ft DAYS ARE OVER SURE GOING TO MISS IT THANKS
Hi Linda Bohn,
I am sorry, but with the information you have given us we don't know anything else to tell you except what we have already in the posts at the top of this thread and in the Announcement at the top of each section.
What type of computer are you using?

What browser are you using?
Have you tried any other browsers?
Anything you can supply that will help us to direct you would be helpful.
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:09 PM

Ok. I get "Your browser does not support WebGL". Reading your helps page above doesn't help me because I don't understand what it is telling me to do--"clear your browser cache, clear your browser extensions, uninstall and re-install your browser". What? I don't know how to do any of those things. I'm not even sure what all the words mean.
I have "Google Chrome is up to date Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64)"
Is there any way you can help me get past the black screen and be securely on the FT game?
Old Feb 19 2021, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Ok. I get "Your browser does not support WebGL". Reading your helps page above doesn't help me because I don't understand what it is telling me to do--"clear your browser cache, clear your browser extensions, uninstall and re-install your browser". What? I don't know how to do any of those things. I'm not even sure what all the words mean.
I have "Google Chrome is up to date Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64)"
Is there any way you can help me get past the black screen and be securely on the FT game?
Hi Peggy Grey,
There are instructions for many browsers on how to clear the browser cache in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

You can find the extensions by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your browser and then choose Add-ons there. If you or someone hasn't added any for you like one to keep Facebook using the old layout, then there is nothing for you to do there.

If you still can't load the game at all and do your own farm work, you need to list 3 things in your post:
  1. Your USER ID - It is the long number you see in the message above your game. It also shows right at the bottom of the page underneath the game screen. Do not copy the USER ID in the picture in this post, you need your own USER ID.
  2. What stage the game got stuck at loading - black, grey, white or green screen.
  3. The LAST Checkpoint in the log beneath the game. If you can't see the log click on Toggle FT Console. That will open and close the log.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl