Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2014, 08:48 PM

Has anyone noticed that the game has gotten slower since the update, it takes for ever to go from one farm to the next?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Feb 12 2014, 08:57 PM
Account Not Linked

i love the dimming feature but when i use my tools it only does one item at a time (harvest 1 flower, one fruit tree, chop one tree). is there a fix for this? if not i want the old way back.
Old Feb 12 2014, 09:07 PM

One of my Farm Town neighbors is having the problem with the Gift Box not showing up. If she collects a gift from her request page, then she can open the Gift Box and store the gifts, but when she closes the Gift Box again, it disappears and she can't get it back open unless she collects another gift. Hopefully you are aware of this problem and will be able to fix it.
Old Feb 12 2014, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbrock View Post
i love the dimming feature but when i use my tools it only does one item at a time (harvest 1 flower, one fruit tree, chop one tree). is there a fix for this? if not i want the old way back.
The dimming tool has nothing to do with the harvesting. Are you sure you have fuel for your tools? If not then you will only harvest 1 item at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2014, 10:05 PM

I have a suggestion for the tool box, I'd like to have the watering tools moved to the top since they are used more often than the fertilizer tool. Other than that, I think it's a great update. Thank you so much! (still hoping for a tool to harvest /chop all trees and flowers!)
Old Feb 12 2014, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I have a suggestion for the tool box, I'd like to have the watering tools moved to the top since they are used more often than the fertilizer tool. Other than that, I think it's a great update. Thank you so much! (still hoping for a tool to harvest /chop all trees and flowers!)
It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 12 2014, 11:04 PM

Thanks, I did that now
Old Feb 12 2014, 11:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

t y 4 the update
Old Feb 13 2014, 01:54 AM

Thanks Raul!! Love all the updates.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Feb 13 2014, 02:23 AM

d) If the Toolbox shows up unintentionally when you hover your mouse over the Toolbox icon, you can quickly close it by clicking on the white X. Based on the feedback on this thread we may decide to add a 'Preference Option' that will require you to click on the Toolbox icon to show the Toolbox. It will be an extra click every time but it will never show up by mistake.

I would prefer this - at the moment my toolbox takes ages to open with a mouse over and if I click on it the white cross makes it close before I can even select a tool. When I DO get the toolbox open its ages to select a tool - most of the time the mouse over highlight doesnt work either.

Having said that thanks for the update and the new weather items

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread