Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2013, 09:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update and the improvements in speed of the tools. Love the game. I am also someone who would like to see more farms added, and the higher speeds of the tools will accommodate many more farms. Thanks for the higher goods output as it has been a real struggle trying to keep the facilities stocked at 100% and was often not possible. Once again a Big THANKS to Raul and the Developers.
Old Dec 06 2013, 12:28 PM

Default Crashing

Like most others thx for latest updates, and for the improvements in speed of loading farms etc. Yes we need more farms, but if the game is running so well, we can wait, but remember those of us who are at max level so need to give us more levels. Finally, big issue when I load facilities, when I finish loading them and click to post, the crash comes!!! At times I had to ctrl, alt delete to get game to work. Yes have cleared cache etc. Thx again
Old Dec 06 2013, 03:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yayyyy, thank Raul and Co. for the great update, moving animals in a bunch is the best thing since white rice.. now we need to upgrade the flower and tree harvesters to higher numbers… you can do it… thanks
Old Dec 06 2013, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

It seems there is a problem with the new farm stats, I have all 20 of my farms at 32x32 and it says that I need to expand to use the all farms part of the farm stats, see picture below:

Edit: I have tried to set it to different farms and the same picture as seen above appears, it only shows any stats when I set it to current farm. For some reason it isn't reading the size of the farms correctly. But this will be a good tool when it gets working good. Thanks for adding it to the game.

Have tried to clear the files and memcache, close the browser and reopen, tried different browser and still not working.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Dec 06 2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old Dec 06 2013, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Either this is not working right or I am not understanding it:

7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required

All 20 of my farms are 30x30 or more so should be able to see fish, animals, flowers, and tree stats for all farms.
I have 11 of 20 of my farms at 32x32 or more so should be able to look at crops on all farms.
I have 9 farms at 34x34 so can not use the All Products one yet.

What I am getting though is the following:
Item Need X more farms
Fish 2
Animals 3
Flowers 4
Trees 5
Crops 7
All 9

If I am misunderstanding this would like a better explanation.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Dec 6th, 7:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required

- None
does not work correctly

I have 13 Farms 24x24 and 7 farms 30x30 but it still says
nothing for all farms

should have flowers animals and fish at this time in stats

update it is only giving me a credit of 1 of each of these it shows 1 less than is required needed still for all

andrew

Last edited by andygoerke; Dec 06 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: update
Old Dec 06 2013, 10:42 PM

This Farm Stat thing is what I have been hoping for. So excited to see it even though it is not working at the moment. I know they will get the bugs worked out. I am jumping up and down excited about this. Thank you so much. I know I am going to love it. You guys are the best.
Old Dec 06 2013, 10:59 PM

Question

Ok I don't understand how the farm stat works, all my farms are 32x32 except one which is 34x34 but says I need to up grade for it to work... thanks Cindie
Old Dec 06 2013, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
Ok I don't understand how the farm stat works, all my farms are 32x32 except one which is 34x34 but says I need to up grade for it to work... thanks Cindie
It isn't working yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2013, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Farm Stat is working now. Thanks Raul
Closed Thread