Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2014, 04:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
Are the clouds animated like the animals? I love the clouds! Thanks for that! Now can I has a giraffe and an elephant?
Nope, the clouds aren't animated.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2014, 08:41 AM

You may be based on different servers.
Try going to his/her farm then go to the market from that point. Then you will both be on the same server.
Old Jan 30 2014, 09:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks to all of you who helped me out regarding my hire in marketplace problem. I will try all your suggestions... I really appreciate you taking the time to help me try to figure it out!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 30 2014, 09:59 AM

Hi, Letting the employees use my tools is sometimes useless coz those hired have no fuel. I propose also having a check box to allow employees to use our fuel. This way even if the hired help has no fuel, they can still use ours with our own fuel. Thank You & Happy Farming™
Old Jan 30 2014, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, Letting the employees use my tools is sometimes useless coz those hired have no fuel. I propose also having a check box to allow employees to use our fuel. This way even if the hired help has no fuel, they can still use ours with our own fuel. Thank You & Happy Farming™
Once they hit level 21 then they can start purchasing Oil Pumps and make their own Crude Oil Barrel, they will have to use some FC to purchase the Oil Refinery, which if you want to use tools you will need at least 1 Oil Refinery. Level 21 isn't that hard to get to it is only 10,000 xp.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2014, 10:24 AM

It doesn't matter when they can purchase fuel, some can purchase fuel, but still are low, I have millions, why not let them use it on my farms. I also don't know what levels they are at, it's too time consuming when you are looking for help, I just hire and see if they take the job offer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Once they hit level 21 then they can start purchasing Oil Pumps and make their own Crude Oil Barrel, they will have to use some FC to purchase the Oil Refinery, which if you want to use tools you will need at least 1 Oil Refinery. Level 21 isn't that hard to get to it is only 10,000 xp.
Old Jan 30 2014, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
It doesn't matter when they can purchase fuel, some can purchase fuel, but still are low, I have millions, why not let them use it on my farms. I also don't know what levels they are at, it's too time consuming when you are looking for help, I just hire and see if they take the job offer
I doubt if that will be changed in the release it says "that the fuel will come from the employee always". They can always use their 2x1 tools and not have to worry about the fuel, I don't know if it is for all coin tools or just the lowest level tools, using their low level coin tools is better than not using any tools. It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

Old Jan 30 2014, 10:55 AM

Angry

Quote:
Sorry But I DON'T agree with this!!! I have worked my way up in Ft. spent £s on this game to enable me to buy tools etc.... why the hell should I let them get the benefit of my hard work.. It seems to me that they want all the benefits for none of the work..... If Slashkey ever brought this in I for one would STOP hiring others.... I do allow them to use my big tools but if allowing others to use my fuel then I might as well do it myself.!
Old Jan 30 2014, 12:10 PM

I use Chrome and I also have this problem. It never showed up until they added the Eye. I have tried all the settings with the eye and still get the same results. It does appear to only happen when using other's tools. But it is very frustrating.
Old Jan 30 2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
I would be more than happy to let employee use my fuel. I hope they will consider giving us the option. I can see how this would work for some and not for others. It helps me a lot to have someone else harvest and plow for me.
Closed Thread