Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 23 2014, 01:31 PM

My husband is a Navy veteran. Thank you SO much for the beautiful POW flag! This made my whole weekend! Thank you a million times for this!
Old May 23 2014, 05:54 PM

In regards to the posting listed below. I love this improvement. On my husbands account it works fine. On my account the color does not change to show that I have visited a link.

- Improvements to the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link in the 'My Requests' tab:

a) If you click the link and you haven't grant the required permission to the Farmtown app to search your posts, you will be able to grant the permission every time you click on the link
b) We are now showing the most recent 100 posts, seems to be working now but this may be changed by facebook at anytime
c) We are showing the custom message, if any, entered by the user when posting, like the farms with available work
d) App description text removed, it was repetitive and not adding any value
e) We have added the age of the post, so you know how recent it is. Posts are always in chrono order.
f) We are now showing a link instead of a button to perform actions on that post. This allow you to open the link on the same tab or on a new tab. Also, once you click on a link your browser will change the link color to indicate 'visited', this way you will know which one you have visited already.
g) Removed the 'quest farm cash post' from the list
h) Better layout so we can fit more rows in the same space
Old May 23 2014, 09:55 PM

just a quick question about sub-paragraph g in the posting above,does that mean when we complete 3 or 8 quests and earn 1 to 2 farmcash,a popup will no longer appear to let our farmtown friends know we earned farmcash for completing quests,just wondered.
Old May 23 2014, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
just a quick question about sub-paragraph g in the posting above,does that mean when we complete 3 or 8 quests and earn 1 to 2 farmcash,a popup will no longer appear to let our farmtown friends know we earned farmcash for completing quests,just wondered.
It is you can earn 1 FC for completing 3 quests in the 7 day period or 2 FC for completing 8 quests in 7 days. The popup for notifying your friends, I believe it is check the box to not notify your friends or leave it unchecked to post on your FB wall.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 24 2014, 12:01 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at May 21th, 6:00PM EST.

- Improvements to the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link in the 'My Requests' tab:

a) If you click the link and you haven't grant the required permission to the Farmtown app to search your posts, you will be able to grant the permission every time you click on the link
b) We are now showing the most recent 100 posts, seems to be working now but this may be changed by facebook at anytime
c) We are showing the custom message, if any, entered by the user when posting, like the farms with available work
d) App description text removed, it was repetitive and not adding any value
e) We have added the age of the post, so you know how recent it is. Posts are always in chrono order.
f) We are now showing a link instead of a button to perform actions on that post. This allow you to open the link on the same tab or on a new tab. Also, once you click on a link your browser will change the link color to indicate 'visited', this way you will know which one you have visited already.
g) Removed the 'quest farm cash post' from the list
h) Better layout so we can fit more rows in the same space

Wow! WTG Team Speedy! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old May 24 2014, 06:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
It means the postings telling you friends have earned farm cash from quests won't show on the show wall posts section of the my requests tab. Am guessing farm photos won't show there either. The devs have rigged it so we see what we can uses/help with/ get reward from.
it's great
Old May 24 2014, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

this wall requests page works really nice.

now if only we could get FB to show us all the posts in chronological order. ya, that'll happen, lol
Old May 26 2014, 03:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

t y 4 the pow flag, is there a way you can make it permanrnt, to me it needs to be flown every day till all the boys come back home and never be forgotton over time
Old May 27 2014, 11:37 AM

I really HATE that not ALL TREES can be bought especially when we need tonnes for our factories - All Trees and Flowers NEED to be In The Store !!!
Old May 27 2014, 11:45 AM

What to know if you can buy a normal card to attach to the locomotive to haul your goods or do you have to buy the $ one. The exchange rate is to high to buy in $ for us. Please let me know
Closed Thread