Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2014, 05:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I just re-read your reply. Evidently I didn't really read it the first time. Honestly, that makes no sense to me. Other people don't harvest my animals. I do that, and I do it after I open the quest of the day.
But the crops?? Now THAT would make sense and be a huge help. I could hire someone to harvest ALL of my farms, but the quest farm would not be in the hire message since I had it checked as my quest farm.
Which I can not do. It is not an option where I change the name or make a field my default farm. And it's not in the Farm Manager tool, either. Maybe it just hasn't been added, yet, but will soon.
That is just for the person not for hiring, some people that own the harvest all tools for their sheds can designate which farm(s) they don't want the sheds harvested when they use their harvest all tools. So if you owned any of the harvest all tools for the animal sheds you might want the tools to leave a farm alone and not harvest those sheds, that is what that is for, the harvest all is in the facility manager with the rest of the tools at the top.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 01 2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
I just re-read your reply. Evidently I didn't really read it the first time. Honestly, that makes no sense to me. Other people don't harvest my animals. I do that, and I do it after I open the quest of the day.
But the crops?? Now THAT would make sense and be a huge help. I could hire someone to harvest ALL of my farms, but the quest farm would not be in the hire message since I had it checked as my quest farm.
Which I can not do. It is not an option where I change the name or make a field my default farm. And it's not in the Farm Manager tool, either. Maybe it just hasn't been added, yet, but will soon.
The idea is to keep the eggs & sheep and llama wool still available to the farm owner on at least 1 farm rather than the farmer having to wait longer for them to be ready when it is needed for a quest. Otherwise the "harvest all" button may result in the quest taking longer for those with all the turbo tools.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 01 2014, 05:47 PM

Well, it's been two weeks .... no levels. I really don't think I am liking the little 'spurts' of the release ...
Old Jul 01 2014, 07:11 PM

I understand, Knight Rider. Once I read it I understood what it meant. And that is nice for those of you who have those tools. But there are many more people like me who do not have those tools. Personally, I finally got 3 of the tools to help "start all" of my facilities. Can't afford more of them, much less the harvest all for animals. But we do hire people to harvest and plow. So I think that option for not hiring for the Quest farm would benefit more people.
Old Jul 01 2014, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I understand, Knight Rider. Once I read it I understood what it meant. And that is nice for those of you who have those tools. But there are many more people like me who do not have those tools. Personally, I finally got 3 of the tools to help "start all" of my facilities. Can't afford more of them, much less the harvest all for animals. But we do hire people to harvest and plow. So I think that option for not hiring for the Quest farm would benefit more people.
I don't have the animal harvest all tools, I don't have that many sheds to harvest so I do it manually since they can be easily done. When I had my quest farms I only had items on the farms that was for the quest only, so when you hire someone to harvest, plow or chop just don't hire anyone for your quest farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 01 2014, 08:00 PM

i wish they would not tell us a time when we are getting new stuff and we have to wait longer with out hearing anything from dev
Old Jul 01 2014, 08:25 PM

Just updated my 10th farm to 34x34 and unlocked the farm stats for all farms option........and...it totally rocks.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jul 01 2014, 09:40 PM

I love the options for all farms. I don't have the all things on all farms but I am very happy with what I have.

I am very happy with the option to keep a farm as a quest farm.

I am also very happy with the release being spread out over the month. We get a little at a time and don't have to wait so long for more.

I don't believe we have had as many problems this month with a slower release time. I am very happy with not as many problems.

FarmTown is the best game ever. Keep up the great work.
Old Jul 01 2014, 10:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
if you have 20 farms and only want to hire someone for 19 of them, you can deselect that farm when you hire them.
Old Jul 02 2014, 10:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

where is the 4th of july things, 2 more days & its here, we got a fireworks stand and we dont clebrate the 4th, a sad day in farm town
Closed Thread