Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2024, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else having problems buying the new farm pass?
Hi Penguin,
I didn't have any problem buying after reloading the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2024, 07:08 AM

Default April 1st Farm Pass

I reread the announcement. I don't see anything about removing the farm pass. But I also don't see one available and I am ready to work my farms. There is no option for the farm pass. Is this just an April's Fool's joke? Or am I being impatient. LOL

Serenity Dilsworth aka Owl
Merrymeet Farms

Never mind, logging out and back in fixed the issue. I am an idiot.
Old Apr 01 2024, 10:39 AM

Default still not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
I didn't have any problem buying after reloading the farms.
I am still not able to purchase the farm pass. I get the window that shows Configuring Store and then a second window opens with the following message: "Farm Pass Purchase status Unknown, please wait 10 minutes, then reload the game and try again to avoid a double charge." This is the same message I got last night. I have closed FarmTown, closed my browser, shut off my computer, and run the memcache cleaner. I guess I'm not supposed to buy the farm pass this month.
Old Apr 01 2024, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I am still not able to purchase the farm pass. I get the window that shows Configuring Store and then a second window opens with the following message: "Farm Pass Purchase status Unknown, please wait 10 minutes, then reload the game and try again to avoid a double charge." This is the same message I got last night. I have closed FarmTown, closed my browser, shut off my computer, and run the memcache cleaner. I guess I'm not supposed to buy the farm pass this month.
Hi Penguin,
I have checked your account and no purchase for it has been processed. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2024, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Penguin,
I have checked your account and no purchase for it has been processed. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thanks Taz!
Old Apr 01 2024, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I use to be able to buy the gifts for the farm pass in the store but they are no longer there. Were they removed? Things like the white swamp oak, hemlock...

Last edited by shannt; Apr 01 2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old Apr 01 2024, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
I use to be able to buy the gifts for the farm pass in the store but they are no longer there. Were they removed? Things like the white swamp oak, hemlock...
Hi shannt

Those trees are not in the store.

While you are getting more points for your farm pass feature, then you get some farm pass decorations (trees, animals, buildings etc) as a reward.

When you claim those decorations, they are sent to your Storage.

Click in your Storage and then click in Items tab. Set your storage to Seasonal-Farm Pass and you will find them there.

If you place them on your farms, then you can click on them and buy one or multiple.

To find them easily on your farms, click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark in Show Farm Pass Decors. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Apr 04 2024, 03:39 PM

Thank you for the updates, Raul and team! great work you all!!
Old Apr 05 2024, 11:34 AM

So, how soon for the new levels? Hmmmm?
Old Apr 05 2024, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

7. Reduced the Mugo Pine footprint from 2x2 to 1x1: We changed the graphic to include a short trunk at the bottom.

--Raul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
Thank you for this update!! Any chance this will also happen for the Dieffenbachia Bush?
Noticed the Dieffenbachia Bush footprint changed today from 2X2 to 1X1 while tinkering with layouts.

Many thanks for making that happen!
Closed Thread