Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2013, 10:36 AM

Thanks for the update, loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the added Halloween stuff, now I can really decorate my farm even more.
Old Oct 08 2013, 10:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default diversification rank

why does my best diversification rank keep resetting? and yes I do know the difference between the two numbers. yesterday when I did my factories my best rank went up to 54314 and now this morning it is back down to what it was before yesterday 53728. this isn't the first time it's reset either.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2013, 10:40 AM

I tried to private message you, Raul, but it says your box is full. So I hope you see this!

I noticed when you fixed the problem with my turbo tools last time new ones came out that even though the regular workbenches and mobile utility carts were in storage and working as they should they were also acting as ghosts and not listed. So I anticipated that either they would return on their own - which I've sometimes had happen with lakes and sea shores and once even another tool - or would cause a problem when the turbo versions came out. Sure enough, even though they are in storage and work they are not listing in storage and therefore not unlocking the turbos correctly. Let me know if you need to log in as me again like you did last time.

I love the checkbox to shut off the "warning" popup, by the way! I just didn't know there were updates and clicked all the red Xs out of habit this morning.
Old Oct 08 2013, 11:08 AM
Account Not Linked

To Raul:

In the new example for the help given number you mention work on your neighbors farm, but there again as far as I know you can't do anything on the same neighbors farm without waiting several hours. Watering flowers can only be done once a day, working neighbors factories and services can only be done every 8 hours from the last time you worked the last factory or service facility, and doing the tornado cleanup and watering the farm you don't get that if you go back to the same neighbor in a short period, I understand what you are saying in that example, but as far as I can see it isn't physically possible to work/gift a neighbor twice without waiting minimum of 8 hours, some is a day like the watering. I just thought it should be brought to your attention.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 08 2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
why does my best diversification rank keep resetting? and yes I do know the difference between the two numbers. yesterday when I did my factories my best rank went up to 54314 and now this morning it is back down to what it was before yesterday 53728. this isn't the first time it's reset either.
The diversification is of what is waiting to be done. So the number falls if someone works your facility posts or time passes because of work that has been finished.
Old Oct 08 2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Hi, I just tried to buy one of the Turbo Tools, and system didn't recognise that I already own the required previous tool in the series!

tia,

~Raenie

p.s. Thanks for giving us so many new things to play with!
Same problem as I'm having. We will just have to wait for Raul to get around to fixing the ghost in the machine.... oh wait a sec... that's the scientist in "I Robot!" Well, anyway there were a few of us who had a similar issue last time that new updates included new turbo tools, but it happened so rarely that Raul had to log into our farms to see what the problem was and fix each of our accounts manually.
Old Oct 08 2013, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The diversification is of what is waiting to be done. So the number falls if someone works your facility posts or time passes because of work that has been finished.
Mpwhitford mentions that it is the best diversification rank and not the diversification rank, the diversification rank will go up and down, but the best diversification rank should stay at the highest number it reaches and not go up and down.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 08 2013, 12:15 PM

Thank you very much!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 08 2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
Please can you increase the production in things like the oil pumps, you added so many new things to the petrochemical plant but not increased the output of the oil pumps just isnt enough crude oil to keep them going, help please
Yes! Please, please, please

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 08 2013, 12:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Mpwhitford mentions that it is the best diversification rank and not the diversification rank, the diversification rank will go up and down, but the best diversification rank should stay at the highest number it reaches and not go up and down.
yes exactly. the best should always remain at the highest number it reaches but I've noticed more than once that if I reach a higher best diversification rank that at times that figure reverts back to what it was previously.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread