Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2012, 02:40 PM

For anyone wondering the value of the design tools I can tell you they are - amazing! They instantly overlap water and buildings that used to take me a long time to do with the dirt paths. But way better. I can put buildings on top of each other and couldn't do that with the paths. This is great for those, ahem, ugly but necessary buildings we need but don't want to see. This is so cool! Thanks!
Old Sep 01 2012, 02:42 PM
Account Not Linked

I have this same issue and my search bar does not work either. Hope you can fix this soon as seeding takes a long time as it is now. Thanks
Old Sep 01 2012, 02:42 PM

Default Sept 1, release

Love it, Love it, Love !!!!!! Thanks for listening to all of us and really responding! This is the only game I play anymore and I really LOVE it!
Old Sep 01 2012, 02:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I could not have said it better myself - totally agree with everything.....
Except that not owning the trains will not stop anyone from working facilities as before.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 01 2012, 02:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am in love with the new little hands. The green on can do some amazing things for designing. I am including a photo of what I did with my building and 3 lakes. It will not stay this way but wanted you all to see what it can do. Also hills and planes can hang off arms now too!
Old Sep 01 2012, 03:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This is a great release, thank you, thank you... I had already bought some money 'cause I knew something was coming, and its great.... can't wait for Monday... You guys rock all the way!! Can't spend time writing here, heading for the store....
Old Sep 01 2012, 03:26 PM

Oh boy, I want to go see what you have added, thank you so much, more fun.
Old Sep 01 2012, 03:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a new neighbor, she Facebook messaged me asking if I had a combine, Yes I do. Then if i would like to do her farms. Well she is layered after layer, I started, didn't want hurt feelings, but connection bucked whirled, and said no dice. It kicked me off her farm big time. Proof to me, over layering is something the game computers do not like. I will have to think of a nice way to say no to her now. Love the game by the way
Old Sep 01 2012, 04:02 PM

You can still work someone's facilities as before. Except instead of staying first if you have a decently fast computer, you quickly fall to last. And if 5 people come through after you, it means you're 6th, where you get almost nothing. How do you not see the effect this has on the people who cannot pay for the trains that were virtually useless before, and now have a great effect on hurting the poor who play the game? WOW.
Old Sep 01 2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
For anyone wondering the value of the design tools I can tell you they are - amazing! They instantly overlap water and buildings that used to take me a long time to do with the dirt paths. But way better. I can put buildings on top of each other and couldn't do that with the paths. This is great for those, ahem, ugly but necessary buildings we need but don't want to see. This is so cool! Thanks!
Thanks for the review! I a definitely getting them!
Closed Thread