Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 05 2024, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlr49 View Post
I think I’m missing fish. I went to sell after all were caught and it was much less than usual.($750,000,000) I closed Ft and then tried again and then there even less fish than before (150000000). I have been shorted on fish many times, it seems. TY
Hi fiddlr49

We do not have data when you sell individual items so we cant check the selling.

We cant check other factors either as we do not have your user id number.

You find it at the bottom of the game screen where it says, Your user ID number is: xxxxxxx
Old Feb 05 2024, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fish missing

Here is my user id 1158175824
Old Feb 05 2024, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlr49 View Post
Here is my user id 1158175824
Hi fiddlr49

Thank you for the link

After checking your data we saw that you have many water items but have a small amount of baits.

We do not know if you had lot of baits before and then that was the reason you got more fish and money when selling. Take in mind that you get 2 fish instead of 1 when you have baits.

You also have the Fishing tackle shop which is a service facility and you can load it with baits to sell them. Those baits are mostly taken for the waters to fill the facility.
So please if you have the tool to automatically load that service, uncheck the baits in the facility. If you dont have the tool and you load it manually, do not loat baits there.

If you wish you can contact Support team to let check further in your issue. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 21 2024, 09:11 AM

Default Air Freshener Factory disappeared

I bought a Air Freshener Factory on Jan. 2nd 2024 and put it on my 3rd farm. It no longer is there. How can I get it back?
Old Feb 21 2024, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyb View Post
I bought a Air Freshener Factory on Jan. 2nd 2024 and put it on my 3rd farm. It no longer is there. How can I get it back?
Hi Shortyb,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

I just checked your account and do not see a purchase of the Air Freshener factory in your account. If you have different account that you purchased this on please provide your ID number for that account.
You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2024, 09:41 AM

Id #100529149163230
thank you
Old Feb 21 2024, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyb View Post
Id #100529149163230
thank you
Hi Shortyb,
Your Air Freshener factory is in the lower corner of your farm 3.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2024, 07:55 AM

Default missing tools

I bought the combine harvester 11x11 and 12x12. it took my farmcash, but when i put in storage its not there, nor is it on the farm, it just vanished. I cleared browsers cashe and farmtowns still nothing
Old Mar 06 2024, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire64 View Post
I bought the combine harvester 11x11 and 12x12. it took my farmcash, but when i put in storage its not there, nor is it on the farm, it just vanished. I cleared browsers cashe and farmtowns still nothing
Hi Vampire,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I have checked your account and those tools are in your storage. Go to your item storage and change the filter to tools. Then search for harvesters. You should also see those in your toolbox.
Old Mar 06 2024, 11:50 AM

Default still missing

i went to farm, the combine harvest-plow ex 11x11 or ex 12x12 are not in storage nor on my tool list

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing