Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 11 2015, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
Thanks Marymarcel, but I checked the date and time before I posted. I'm not the first to report this. I posted yesterday in response ti another post that KnightRider responded to indicating:

"Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Lpeak,

I haven't seen anyone post about this before. First check and make sure that your date/time is correct on your computer, if it is off it could possibly do some strange stuff.

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache."
Hi dross,
I have sent this on to the developers. It appears that anything you have done with settings is not being saved. Normally clearing the memcache and browser cache will take care of this and fix the not saving of the settings.
We will need to wait until they can look at yours and lpeak's data and see what is causing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2015, 10:54 AM

Have noticed, the settings are only reverted after selling at the market the ticked items. As I normally only sell after an update will leave it be for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dross,
I have sent this on to the developers. It appears that anything you have done with settings is not being saved. Normally clearing the memcache and browser cache will take care of this and fix the not saving of the settings.
We will need to wait until they can look at yours and lpeak's data and see what is causing it.
Old May 11 2015, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Have noticed, the settings are only reverted after selling at the market the ticked items. As I normally only sell after an update will leave it be for now.
Hi lpeak,
When new items are added to the non-ingredients as were this release with the roasted nut factory, those items are not checked to start with. Is it possible that you saw those and thought everything was unchecked when it was actually only the new items?
Waiting to sell until each release is really not a good idea as if you get too much non-ingredients built up it can cause problems with the selling and getting the coins. I would suggest selling at least every couple weeks rather than waiting for the release to sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2015, 11:50 AM

Thank you so very much for the farm selector option when returning to my farm! I appreciate your continued work to always make this game greater.

I have no idea why ... but for a few glorious moments last night, while in the market selling things out of storage, my dashboard links were actually lit up and while the stats link did not work, the facility manager link did. In other words, I was able to open my facility manager while I was in the market. I've tried to recreate it, to no avail.

I've put this in suggestions, but I'm going to put in another plug here ... it would be VERY nice to be able to access our stats and facility manager from the market.

Thanks again for the awesome update!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old May 11 2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Hi dross,
Thanks Taz, I appreciate everything you and all the Mods do in support of this forum.
Old May 11 2015, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
Thanks Taz, I appreciate everything you and all the Mods do in support of this forum.
Sent you a private message.
Old May 11 2015, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Sent you a private message.
Hi Taz

I think I replied to it. Can you confirm. The reason I ask is, the rep to arrow is showing but it says I have no sent msgs.
Old May 11 2015, 04:33 PM

when will the Seeder - Planter - Harvester combine be coming please as in the purple selection??
Old May 11 2015, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
when will the Seeder - Planter - Harvester combine be coming please as in the purple selection??
Hello iceberg,

It shows in the New Release notes that the 14x14 seeder and harvest-plant combine will be released in the next release.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread