Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2013, 08:17 AM

I have the same problem, I sort by harvest time most of the things I plant, but can't do anything non of the things in the drop down box works
Old Sep 10 2013, 08:55 AM

Let me see if I understand this correctly. If I was to go right now and buy a Facebook Credits card, I would not be able to use the credits to buy Farm Cash? If this is the case how are we supposed to get Farm Cash to buy the new release things. Once again Facebook screws things up for us. Not too happy at the moment if this is the case.
Old Sep 10 2013, 09:05 AM

Thank you for the new stuff

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Sep 10 2013, 09:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cant change to Stored Amt to Sow.

** Can't get the products in the 'Stored Amount' to change in order to Sow.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2013, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

For those of you having problems with the sort for planting the developers are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.
As a work around until they do I have found if I click on the sort order I want, then type a couple letters into the search box, then backspace them out then it will return to the sort order I want.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2013, 11:00 AM

Great release as usual, I thought we might have had the silk roll included on the train too, but hey ho, maybe next time.

But I'm totally confused about the Facebook credits/ Farmtown cash thing, so before I go off to my local Game store to buy a card can some one tell me if I'll be able to use it, or will I now have to pay directly online via Paypal for my Farmtown credits ( which I don't really like doing, hence the usage of a card).
Old Sep 10 2013, 11:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Great release as usual, I thought we might have had the silk roll included on the train too, but hey ho, maybe next time.

But I'm totally confused about the Facebook credits/ Farmtown cash thing, so before I go off to my local Game store to buy a card can some one tell me if I'll be able to use it, or will I now have to pay directly online via Paypal for my Farmtown credits ( which I don't really like doing, hence the usage of a card).
Can't say exactly, only Facebook can tell you for sure, but I noticed that they still have it so that they can be redeem now, I just tried going to redeem one and I got to the part where you put in your code (I don't have one so I stopped there), there was no mention of that page of them stopping them, so I would say for now that will be active until they stop selling the cards, if they sell them, they would have to accept them or return them to the store for a refund.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 10 2013, 11:14 AM

Ty Raul for the update. My Store/Seeds sorter not working
Old Sep 10 2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsey1308 View Post
Ty Raul for the update. My Store/Seeds sorter not working
Hi! devolopers are aware of this glitch and working to fix it. Meanwhile, try what Taz D suggested in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5660626
Old Sep 10 2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Can't say exactly, only Facebook can tell you for sure, but I noticed that they still have it so that they can be redeem now, I just tried going to redeem one and I got to the part where you put in your code (I don't have one so I stopped there), there was no mention of that page of them stopping them, so I would say for now that will be active until they stop selling the cards, if they sell them, they would have to accept them or return them to the store for a refund.

Ahhh ok KR, I thought a firm decision had been made by FB. I'll see what happens when I go to buy one in a few days time. As you say if FB have stopped them the shop will know, and I'll keep a beady on these boards for any updates . Thanks for your input
Closed Thread