Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 29 2021, 09:25 PM

It's working again. Thanks!
Old Oct 02 2021, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Avatars

I have had no avatars show up at bottom of screen since the migration. I seem to be the only one having this issue of my friends. Any ideas?
My user ID is 570556738
Old Oct 02 2021, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
I have had no avatars show up at bottom of screen since the migration. I seem to be the only one having this issue of my friends. Any ideas?
My user ID is 570556738
Hi anothersuzie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
We do not have avatar pictures in the neighbor bar. What you should be seeing is your neighbors profile picture. Do you have those?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2021, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Apologies for posting my question in wrong forum.
No, I have no neighbour profile pics
Old Oct 02 2021, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Apologies for posting my question in wrong forum.
No, I have no neighbour profile pics
Hi anothersuzie,
Please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2021, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Cookies and popups are allowed but still no pics
Old Oct 02 2021, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Cookies and popups are allowed but still no pics
Hi anothesuzie,
Are you using a bookmarked link to get into Farm Town? If so, don't. Use the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.

Is that the only place you are not seeing them?

There has been an issue that was caused by Facebook that has been around for a while. You can read the information on it in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654726

Also check your Facebook settings and go to Apps and websites. View and edit Farm Town and make sure that Friends ist is allowed.
Old Oct 14 2021, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I am not using a bookmarked link , I am using the shortcut in the left column of my FB homepage.

In game seems to be the only place I am not seeing them.
They are there when i accept gifts, Facility Wall Requests and other wall requests

FB apps and websites: friends list is allowed.

I will read the info from link you provided tonight after I do my farms
Thank you for your continued help
Old Oct 14 2021, 10:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

using Firefox and when i'm planting SN farms it shows everything on the farm i have checked, doesn't go to just the plots to be planted... i usually only have crops, trees, flowers and ponds ck'd to show when working SN farm... it was fine yesterday when i worked it, what has happened.? it seems to be just with crops... the trees show by them selves when ready to harvest...

Thamks for any info. memcache has been cleared as well as history for browser and restarted browser and still issue

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 14 2021, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylbf View Post
using Firefox and when i'm planting SN farms it shows everything on the farm i have checked, doesn't go to just the plots to be planted... i usually only have crops, trees, flowers and ponds ck'd to show when working SN farm... it was fine yesterday when i worked it, what has happened.? it seems to be just with crops... the trees show by them selves when ready to harvest...

Thamks for any info. memcache has been cleared as well as history for browser and restarted browser and still issue
Hi Kathylbf,
What tool are you using for the crops? Make sure the eye in bottom right corner is half closed or it will show everything.

Tags
browser zoom, display, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, show names, sound