Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2014, 06:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK Taz will do.. and the thing says online status... lol goofed on the title..
Old May 21 2014, 06:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok, went there, it shows their coins, levels, etc.. but when I went back to my farm the bar still shows just me with the green dot and I know some of them are active and in their farms because I just posted and on their message box the green dot is there but not on the neighbors bar... maybe it will be fixed before I know it, but just thought I mention it in case other people have this problem... thanks Taz...
Old May 21 2014, 08:48 PM

This has probably already been addressed - but I don't get the "Show non-ingredients (for me)" thing. I thought I did, but when I click on that one, the total amount listed in the alert if I want to sell is 500,000+. If I click on the regular "Show non-ingredients", the amount listed is over 1,000,000. Why would it be twice as much?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 21 2014, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This has probably already been addressed - but I don't get the "Show non-ingredients (for me)" thing. I thought I did, but when I click on that one, the total amount listed in the alert if I want to sell is 500,000+. If I click on the regular "Show non-ingredients", the amount listed is over 1,000,000. Why would it be twice as much?
It could be cause when you are in the non ingredients for me you might not have all of the boxes checked, so it is only showing the amount you get for the checked items, which is the 500,000 and when you go into the non ingredients there is no check marks, you have to sell all in the non ingredients, which would be the 1 million. Go into the non ingredients and see if all of the boxes are checked. Then see if it is 1 million.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 21 2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
It could be cause when you are in the non ingredients for me you might not have all of the boxes checked, so it is only showing the amount you get for the checked items, which is the 500,000 and when you go into the non ingredients there is no check marks, you have to sell all in the non ingredients, which would be the 1 million. Go into the non ingredients and see if all of the boxes are checked. Then see if it is 1 million.
Oh my gosh! I never would have seen that! Why aren't those boxes checked? Did I uncheck them and not realize it or is it something the program does? Is there any reason I wouldn't want to sell those things? Aside from hoarding them just in CASE we need them some day.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 22 2014, 12:22 AM
Account Not Linked

this Non-ingredients For Me is working really nice now. think i'll go turn on a bunch of products that i had no use for but can now easily sell. thx
Old May 22 2014, 12:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Oh my gosh! I never would have seen that! Why aren't those boxes checked? Did I uncheck them and not realize it or is it something the program does? Is there any reason I wouldn't want to sell those things? Aside from hoarding them just in CASE we need them some day.
Some people might not have certain facilities now but plan to get them soon and if the program would automatically check those boxes they would sell the ingredients for the facility they plan on getting. I have found some items I don't want to sell cause I plan on getting the facility that they go into, I am going through all of the items to see if I want them checked or not.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 22 2014, 03:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Absolutely loving the improvements to the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link in the 'My Requests' tab.
Thanks Raul
Old May 22 2014, 05:44 AM

The Non Ingredients (for me) option when sellign works great for me now thank you. Nothing there that shouldnt be.

And also thank you for the improvements to the Show Farmtown Wall requests - works much better now. One thing - it doesnt seem to change the colour on the link when yo have clicked on it - I cant really see any pattern to it so I dont know if I can help you reproduce it but I know things I havent clicked on are in purple and some are in blue. Some are for the same farmer some arent. Weird. Neither changes when I click on them, refresh, clear cache all that stuff doesnt help. Im not sure if it might settle in a few days when I have all new posts on there. I will keep looking at it and see if I can see a pattern or if it self corrects and let you know.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 22 2014, 07:45 AM

Regarding the My Request/Show Farmtown Wall Requests tab....

I should start by saying that I have 2 accounts....with this tab I can only see requests from my alter ego, and vice versa. Has anyone any idea why I can't see any of my other neighbour's requests ? I have looked at the settings for Farmtown in the main pages of FB, and tried tweaking the lists that I have ( ie for farmtown helpers or for friends) but neither options make any difference.
Closed Thread