Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2014, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Every game on FB is a "beta" game.Taking the beta off would not change anything.
Old Apr 27 2014, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

That list is still compiled on FB end,they will either have to block the game,or unfriend you.
Old Apr 27 2014, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooky2483 View Post
How long is FarmTown going to be in the beta stage?
My understanding of 'beta' is;
To only be released to a select few beta testers to iron our bugs and only after a period of 'beta testing', where as many bugs as possible are caught, will it be releassed to 'the general public'

beta testing
Alpha testing is to a specific or a few people to test to see if they can find major problems, then it is put into either open or closed beta and sent outside the company that made the program usually to the real world to find other bugs that needs fixed. This game is in open beta and as long as they keep adding New Releases to the game it needs to stay in beta. This was also found: Some software is kept in perpetual beta—where new features and functionality are continually added to the software without establishing a firm "final" release.

Like Whosyou? mentioned taking it out of beta isn't going to change anything.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2014, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
Why do the folks that I know do not play Farm Town keep showing up over and over again and again when I am selecting the Gifts in Farm Town?

I know that those folks do not play Farm Town and that I am only allowed to select from that list of 12 it appears. Therefore if I do not select one on that list it is because I do not want to send them a gift as they do not play Farm Town or I don’t want to send them a Farm Town Gift.

Therefore I suggest that if I do not select a person for a gift I would appreciate if you don’t keep showing that person again and again as I can only see 12 on that list. Because fairly soon I can select no one or maybe 1 person on that list. That’s when I forget it as that is way too much for me to bother with.
I moved your post yesterday about this to the Help & Support thread about gifts and answered you.
Here is a link to that thread. You post and my answer are on the last page.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2014, 06:30 PM

Default Shortage of Silver Nuggets

All of a sudden I have a silver shortage. Can FT increase production of silver nuggets please. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2014, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
All of a sudden I have a silver shortage. Can FT increase production of silver nuggets please. Thank you.
It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2014, 09:28 PM

Angry Loading/Enqueueing Black Box Annoying!!

This had disappeared for a while, but it is back with a vengeance now. It slows down working on farms considerably!! Is there any hope of losing this silly black box forever??? Would also be GREAT to lose it when fishing, too, of course.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loadingblackbox.JPG (50.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg everysinglefish.JPG (29.7 KB, 8 views)
Old Apr 28 2014, 06:20 AM

yes it is annoying it keeps popping up and I sometimes get knocked out of the farm I am working on, surely it is not needed, plz do away with it once n 4 all.
Old Apr 28 2014, 10:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not sure if this will help and I don't harvest much any more, but you might try turning off items you have no interest in. I have found in the past that by turning off buildings and such, loading does become faster. If you're only harvesting crops, turn off everything else and I believe this may speed up the loading process when moving from farm to farm. Trees are especially a nuisance.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2014, 09:38 PM

The way I speed that stupid box up is like go ahead and harvest the different things (like one of each that's on the farm) then you click and shift the farm, so the farm goes "invisible", but don't let go of the click... this lets the black box register all the different items REALLY fast (well faster than if you sit and stare) then once it's 100% loaded thing you can go about your work no problem
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity