Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 19 2014, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
For the developers to see these you should put them in the suggestions section, you can't start a new thread but you can put it in the closest thread or if you don't see one put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".
I wasn't suggesting Knight just saying what they are used for.Don't need to tell them ,they already are
Old May 20 2014, 08:26 AM

do you mean that in real life , you can eat lychee from tree ? Are you referring to real life , as i read your comment , it is sound like you saying so .
Old May 20 2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegold flames View Post
do you mean that in real life , you can eat lychee from tree ? Are you referring to real life , as i read your comment , it is sound like you saying so .
Yes you can, some come in tins though well at least in Australia but fresh is best
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old May 20 2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegold flames View Post
Lychees are used extensively in china
Old May 22 2014, 05:53 PM

Default Earning crop accelerators or freezing

I t would be fun to earn or buy (with coins not FC) crop accelerators and freezing. Perhaps it could be a gift and it could be restricted to a certain amount of use.
Old May 22 2014, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaretr5 View Post
I t would be fun to earn or buy (with coins not FC) crop accelerators and freezing. Perhaps it could be a gift and it could be restricted to a certain amount of use.
You need to put this in the Suggestions section rather than the General Feedback, so the developers will see it. You cannot start a thread in Suggestions but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2014, 06:22 PM

Question baffled

i am almost finished with my latest quest,but i cannot produce kevlar cord because its saying i havnt produced any kevlar fibre but i have ,several times could this be a glitch in the system,
Old May 23 2014, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleylambert View Post
i am almost finished with my latest quest,but i cannot produce kevlar cord because its saying i havnt produced any kevlar fibre but i have ,several times could this be a glitch in the system,
Does the kevlar fiber that you received from your Semi have a check mark in the box?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 23 2014, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleylambert View Post
To add to what Knightrider asked if you have produced the kevlar fibre have you stored it from the semi. You may not have enough in storage to complete the next step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2014, 09:21 AM

its sorted out now ,thanks guys
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity