Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2014, 02:24 PM

Default Farm Buildings Factory

I'm a farm boy and love everything about Farmtown. Have noticed though that the Farm Building Factory is quite an Oak Lumber hog. I added two new sawmills and still not keeping up.
Old Jun 05 2014, 03:36 PM

Default "Calculating Ingredients Importance"

i can't sell on the market because this message won't go away....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT_calculating_Ingredients.JPG (95.8 KB, 11 views)
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
i can't sell on the market because this message won't go away....

Hi!

Try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:14 PM

Question Maintenance in FT

It would be nice if the developers could post something on Facebook to show on our HOME page a day ahead of when they are going to do a Maintenance an if possible the amount of time it would be down to players.

Luckily today I had stuff ready but it was long term stuff so was still good when I was able to get back in again!

There are times I do plant 8 hr or 12 hr stuff the night before an so the 8 hr would have been bad by the time it came back up again.

PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS! Thanks
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
It would be nice if the developers could post something on Facebook to show on our HOME page a day ahead of when they are going to do a Maintenance an if possible the amount of time it would be down to players.

Luckily today I had stuff ready but it was long term stuff so was still good when I was able to get back in again!

There are times I do plant 8 hr or 12 hr stuff the night before an so the 8 hr would have been bad by the time it came back up again.

PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS! Thanks
The only way the developers could post on Facebook is if the developers was friends with everyone that plays Farm Town.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The only way the developers could post on Facebook is if the developers was friends with everyone that plays Farm Town.
How were they able to post the 'updates' on FB a long time ago then??? I used to get them on my home page an even in email an then they quit doing it.

THEY could do a 'generic' Farm Town Maintenance alert post! Like Zynga does with their games.
Old Jun 05 2014, 04:21 PM

It was an unscheduled maintenance, they had to shut down without notice before the glitch with the animals made things worse. Normally, you may have got notice.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 05 2014, 06:50 PM

Don't the developers use their page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-...14745418566392, to notify users? If someone joins/likes this page, they will see it on their news feed.
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
Don't the developers use their page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-...14745418566392, to notify users? If someone joins/likes this page, they will see it on their news feed.
As has already been stated this was an unscheduled maintenance, so there wasn't any way for them to notify anyone before it happened.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2014, 09:56 PM

Aren't animals and buildings one of the very first and fundamental elements of the game? Part of me hopes they accidentally broke it by changing stables to be coin purchase instead of FC, but somehow, I don't think that's the case.

I like the message in red text as the game loads and think that would suffice as an area to announce future, planned maintenance. A newsfeed message is probably going to be missed, as rarely as they notify us.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity