Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2014, 08:13 AM

I seem to be having problems with watering & tree maturity times now. Anyone else sensing this? My super animal sheds lost still have no animals - of course the ones I paid hard cash for would be the ones still effected
Old Jun 06 2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
I seem to be having problems with watering & tree maturity times now. Anyone else sensing this? My super animal sheds lost still have no animals - of course the ones I paid hard cash for would be the ones still effected
Many people were effected, but will take a few days for everyone to be restored.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 06 2014, 09:50 AM
Account Not Linked

complain, complain, complain....get a life!
Old Jun 06 2014, 12:32 PM

thanks for the help
Old Jun 06 2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
It was an unscheduled maintenance, they had to shut down without notice before the glitch with the animals made things worse. Normally, you may have got notice.
Where are the notices sent? On our wall on FB? or ??? I have the FT page checked to 'follow' but not sure that will make a notice show up on my home page an I never go to that page to look at anything.

Thanks for responding!
Old Jun 06 2014, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks for the help
You're welcome
Old Jun 06 2014, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Where are the notices sent? On our wall on FB? or ??? I have the FT page checked to 'follow' but not sure that will make a notice show up on my home page an I never go to that page to look at anything.

Thanks for responding!
If they are going to do scheduled maintenance which requires taking the servers down, which is very rare, there will be a message above you farm like there is today about the animals. That way anyone who opens their farm will see it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2014, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Maintenance today?

Starting this afternoon, my trees don' fade when I want to chop, they all stay there. Same with flowers; nothing fades out so it is very hard to see each individual type for harvesting and chopping. Does this have something to do with the maintenance?
Old Jun 06 2014, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
Starting this afternoon, my trees don' fade when I want to chop, they all stay there. Same with flowers; nothing fades out so it is very hard to see each individual type for harvesting and chopping. Does this have something to do with the maintenance?
Down in the right corner you can click through the eye to get to either hidden , dimmed or nothing. I believe the eye open it does nothing, half open it dims and fully closed it hides everything. You can also check the wrench in the preference bar and make sure that the eye is checked.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 06 2014, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
No it doesn't have anything to do with the maintenance. The maintenance was yesterday morning.
Look in the lower right corner when you have the tool in your hand. There is an eye there. If the eye is wide open then nothing gets hidden. Click it once and it will go to dim out and click it again it will go to hidden. That is how you set the dimout to make things fade or be hidden all together.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity