Old Oct 05 2012, 09:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wondering if anyone else is have and enormous amount of pop ups within the game to come work neighbors farms again like we used to get... almost seems like that horrible other game has taken over my farms eeekkkk!!! this is only since the updates on levels and the Halloween release..... and by the way the x025 errors are almost non existent.. hoping it stays that way or gets totally gone....
ok i take back the statement that the x025 errors are better. LOL that is all i get now .. omg it is nutso again....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 05 2012, 09:20 PM

One more thing, I have dans on crops I have never planted. Anyone know why?
Old Oct 05 2012, 10:13 PM

Not that it really matters but I was reading the 11st post and the updates and noticed
Post Release Updates - Oct 3rd, 9:00PM EST

-
- Fish count won't go negative anymore on water items

Well I just got through fishing and it still does. There happened to be someone else fishing I was using the new Turbo boat, I don't know what they had.
Old Oct 06 2012, 05:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

did you suck em under doc? snicker snicker
Old Oct 06 2012, 07:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wondering if anyone else is have and enormous amount of pop ups within the game to come work neighbors farms again like we used to get... almost seems like that horrible other game has taken over my farms eeekkkk!!! this is only since the updates on levels and the Halloween release..... and by the way the x025 errors are almost non existent.. hoping it stays that way or gets totally gone....
These pop ups are making me crazy... Wish we could have a check box to opt out of them...like the one for the funeral homes!
Old Oct 06 2012, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't get any POP UPS I think I am understanding what your saying While I am on my farm about the only thing I see in message is Wait I am Busy from the Avatar
Old Oct 06 2012, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
These pop ups are making me crazy... Wish we could have a check box to opt out of them...like the one for the funeral homes!
I would love to have an option to stop the pop up about helping a neighbor with their farm, if I want to help I will go to their farm don't need a pop up every minute, you click no on one and in a minute or so another one pops up, tho I do have to admit that this is the only type that does pop up, they don't advertise purchases or anything like other games.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 06 2012, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Now I get it .I don't get the pop ups because my neighbors KNOW NOT TO ASK THAT OLE WOMAN My neighbors must not have any confidence in me! I am feeling slighted even though i don't want any pop ups
Old Oct 06 2012, 09:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Now I get it .I don't get the pop ups because my neighbors KNOW NOT TO ASK THAT OLE WOMAN My neighbors must not have any confidence in me! I am feeling slighted even though i don't want any pop ups
The pop ups are automatic, there aren't done by neighbors, cause most of the pop ups are to help neighbors that don't play anymore.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 07 2012, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I would love to have an option to stop the pop up about helping a neighbor with their farm, if I want to help I will go to their farm don't need a pop up every minute, you click no on one and in a minute or so another one pops up, tho I do have to admit that this is the only type that does pop up, they don't advertise purchases or anything like other games.
When I click on the "x" I don't get any more of those popups for that session. I hope that works for everyone too.
Closed Thread