Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 30 2014, 03:49 PM

I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.
Old Sep 30 2014, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.
Hi Priscillar,
I moved your post to the feedback thread on the co-op quest since you didn't have a question about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2014, 05:39 PM

When you finish the blue co-op quest I know you collect coins but are they counting as quest done in the other quest ? The reason I am asking is last night I had 8 quest done and I also finished a co-op quest so this morning it showed I had 9 done this morning I finished another co-op quest an now this afternoon it shows I have 10 done
Old Sep 30 2014, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
When you finish the blue co-op quest I know you collect coins but are they counting as quest done in the other quest ? The reason I am asking is last night I had 8 quest done and I also finished a co-op quest so this morning it showed I had 9 done this morning I finished another co-op quest an now this afternoon it shows I have 10 done
Right now there is a glitch that is adding the coop quests to the total for the other quests, the developers know about this glitch and they are working on getting it fixed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 30 2014, 06:41 PM

you had 4 post its? I never have more than 2....didn't use any yesterday and thought they would carry over. They didn't.
Old Sep 30 2014, 07:01 PM

I've just got 4 'post its' for my next quest. Nice surprise. Can I just make sure I'm getting the hang of this now please. I can look at my neighbours chart at the bottom of the page and those with a blue dot may have something I need. Only a small proportion of neighbours are there so to see others I look in the main neighbours list and open their farms to check, plus I can open the farms of friends who are not neighbours. Bit time consuming to do this but I'm sure the devs will be making things easier in the next release.
Old Sep 30 2014, 08:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
I've just got 4 'post its' for my next quest. Nice surprise. Can I just make sure I'm getting the hang of this now please. I can look at my neighbours chart at the bottom of the page and those with a blue dot may have something I need. Only a small proportion of neighbours are there so to see others I look in the main neighbours list and open their farms to check, plus I can open the farms of friends who are not neighbours. Bit time consuming to do this but I'm sure the devs will be making things easier in the next release.
Hello Janet,

To look at your neighbors coop quest you don't have to open up their farm, just click on one of their pictures down in your neighbor bar, then when the menu pops up it will be the last option saying open up coop quest. Once you have that one open you can then use the buttons at the bottom to go through each of your neighbors quests. For friends you do have to open up their farm and click on the coop quest cube to view theirs.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 30 2014, 08:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
you had 4 post its? I never have more than 2....didn't use any yesterday and thought they would carry over. They didn't.
Hello carolann43,

The amount of notes you get depends on how many steps you have, the more steps you have for a quest, the more notes you get. It looks like it is about half, I have a quest with 8 steps and I have 4 notes.

Old Sep 30 2014, 11:02 PM

Hopefully this will be the last you hear from me on quests...Hopefully...

I went to a neighbors quest and it had two items with postits that were lit up and said 'buy'.... I tried, but got a notice "not able to perform that function at this time" or something like that. Why are they lit up and not dimmed if I cant access them??
Old Oct 01 2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Janet,

To look at your neighbors coop quest you don't have to open up their farm, just click on one of their pictures down in your neighbor bar, then when the menu pops up it will be the last option saying open up coop quest. Once you have that one open you can then use the buttons at the bottom to go through each of your neighbors quests. For friends you do have to open up their farm and click on the coop quest cube to view theirs.
Thanks for the reply. I've been doing that but it didn't seem as if all my neighbours were on the bar last night. However, I've just checked again and done a head count (in a fashion) and it looks like everything is okay and the majority of them are there. All sorted thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity