Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 20 2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi.
I was thrilled to read that the problem I was having with the farm pass privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facilities had been fixed. However, today, I claimed the privilege and posted all my facilities. When I went to check the non workables, the ones on farm 23 where I posted from still have 91.9, 91.8, and 91.3 left.
The other non workables are below 80%.

I have not checked my other farm account. Edit: My other farm account shows the work done correctly.

Thanks for all your help.
Hi Karlene

If you wish you can contact Support team to let them check your non workable on farm 23. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 28 2023, 07:00 PM

Default Ingredient packs list

Hello, so many years woking farmtown and I can't get the ingredients packs right. I need to gift ingredient packs to friends but I don't know how. Thanks.
Old Oct 28 2023, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma87 View Post
Hello, so many years woking farmtown and I can't get the ingredients packs right. I need to gift ingredient packs to friends but I don't know how. Thanks.
Hi Alma,
I moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass. You can find the information about the ingredient packs in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass.
Here is a link to the post where that information is listed:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post6504906
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2023, 11:23 PM

Default non workables not worked by neighbor farm pass

Hi. I earned the privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facilities. Last week, the non workables on the farm I posted from were only worked about 10% and not the whole 20%. I just started them again tonight after 11 pm which is when my new day/week starts. I posted from a farm where I don't have any non workables, but none on any of my farms were worked.

Will you send me a link so I can start a ticket? Thank you very much.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Oct 28 2023, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I earned the privilege of having one neighbor work non workable facilities. Last week, the non workables on the farm I posted from were only worked about 10% and not the whole 20%. I just started them again tonight after 11 pm which is when my new day/week starts. I posted from a farm where I don't have any non workables, but none on any of my farms were worked.

Will you send me a link so I can start a ticket? Thank you very much.
Hi Karlene,
Check in the priveleges section of the Farm Pass and see what it says on that privelege. It will show you if someone has worked them and when it will reset.
Also, note that only neighbors who have the 2 trains and the mayor does all the work can do the non-workables.
You can find the link for Support below your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2023, 11:12 AM

Thank you Taz. I just got on Farm Town and went to check and the manager shows that it's been reset. Everything is just right! Thank you!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Nov 08 2023, 09:03 AM

Both my account and another one worked each other's facilities and got the message the "nonworkables would be worked." We BOTH have 2 trains with 10 cars, dispatched. However, the nonworkables were NOT worked. I submitted tickets but I think it would help if someone could pass a message up to the chain. This is the THIRD time it has happened to me. Clearing memcached, etc., does NOT work to reset it. Sure, we get to do them again in six days, but it doesn't make up for the fact that we didn't GET what we were supposed to get. I'm tired of being told to clear my cache, do a memcached, etc. It doesn't work. This is now a recurring problem. The nonworkables is one of the reasons I PAY for the farm pass.
Old Nov 08 2023, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Both my account and another one worked each other's facilities and got the message the "nonworkables would be worked." We BOTH have 2 trains with 10 cars, dispatched. However, the nonworkables were NOT worked. I submitted tickets but I think it would help if someone could pass a message up to the chain. This is the THIRD time it has happened to me. Clearing memcached, etc., does NOT work to reset it. Sure, we get to do them again in six days, but it doesn't make up for the fact that we didn't GET what we were supposed to get. I'm tired of being told to clear my cache, do a memcached, etc. It doesn't work. This is now a recurring problem. The nonworkables is one of the reasons I PAY for the farm pass.
Hi SirMathew KC,
As you have already submitted a ticket to Support please work with them on this as there is nothing we can do or suggest for you on this in the forums.
EDIT: We have all tested this and can not duplicate this. All are showing 20% worked

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 08 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old Nov 08 2023, 10:45 AM

Default Farm Pass Season Goals

one of my season goals is to catch 1221 tuna from the big sea coast.
i went to farm stats and found i had 2018 tuna ready to harvest and i worked them. i went to farm pass and it only registers that i collected 934.
i went back to farm stats and it reflects that all 2018 tuna were collected.

with the cost of the largest tools (this case boats) and the high price of $ponds, i'd really like to be able to collect more than half of my harvest.

please let me know if there is something that i should be doing differently.
Old Nov 08 2023, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
one of my season goals is to catch 1221 tuna from the big sea coast.
i went to farm stats and found i had 2018 tuna ready to harvest and i worked them. i went to farm pass and it only registers that i collected 934.
i went back to farm stats and it reflects that all 2018 tuna were collected.

with the cost of the largest tools (this case boats) and the high price of $ponds, i'd really like to be able to collect more than half of my harvest.

please let me know if there is something that i should be doing differently.
Hi Carrie,
Only the original amount of fish will count for Farm Pass. What you get extra because of the bait and bonuses does not count.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs