Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2011, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlacffc View Post
thanks for the updates and keep the game fresh and new.. Glad I am able to buy a tree shaker but sad that I can't use it on another person's farm.
none of the tools that can be brought with coins can be used on other farms

only the premium farm cash tools can be used on others farms

the small (blue) tree shaker was produced as there was many requests for a coins shaker

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 12 2011, 03:57 AM
Account Not Linked

well ive fitted all my facs on 1 farm and have multiples on the other farms
Old Jul 12 2011, 06:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok it is Dottie I dont like it when things disapear gigve me back my oil pump please
Is there a quicker way to level up my daughter and I are raceing
she does night I do days lol fun all the time

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 12 2011, 06:13 AM

Level:
XP:
Smile missing exps

can you check and see why I am not getting my xp points thank you my freind have a Blessed day

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 12 2011, 09:00 AM

I cannot keep enough wheat , even with 5-6 fields planted every other day. Also the Oil containers. But the biggest wish would be for an ongoing amount colum some place to be able to guage how close I am to the 1,0000,000 or whatever when working the bonus' on Facebook. I would like to be able to know where I am.......Is this possible ?? Appreciate all your hard work.
Old Jul 12 2011, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildottiedo5@tds.net View Post
ok it is Dottie I dont like it when things disapear gigve me back my oil pump please
Is there a quicker way to level up my daughter and I are raceing
she does night I do days lol fun all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildottiedo5@tds.net View Post
can you check and see why I am not getting my xp points thank you my freind have a Blessed day
Dottie,
To try to get your Oil Pump back, clear your cache and Macromedia files. Instructions on how to do that in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

To level up faster work for others, and plant raspberries for your own farms. Raspberries are 2 hr crops which means every 2 hrs you can harvest, plow and plant to get your experience up.

What are you doing when you don't get your experience?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2011, 11:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Somehow I have missed where it was told what the newest trees produce. I know the grapefruit tree produces the fruit for the juice, but what does the durian tree give us and how about the juniper tree? The red maple tree I am assuming we will get some sap for a type of syrup, or maybe I am wrong on that assumption. I hope I am not bothering anyone if this question had been repeated numerous times. Still it's a "need to know" thing. Thanks!! And btw, I love what the devs do and appreciate all the hard work they put into the game to give us pleasure.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 12 2011, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnylee_26 View Post
Somehow I have missed where it was told what the newest trees produce. I know the grapefruit tree produces the fruit for the juice, but what does the durian tree give us and how about the juniper tree? The red maple tree I am assuming we will get some sap for a type of syrup, or maybe I am wrong on that assumption. I hope I am not bothering anyone if this question had been repeated numerous times. Still it's a "need to know" thing. Thanks!! And btw, I love what the devs do and appreciate all the hard work they put into the game to give us pleasure.
Juniper trees produce Juniper berries which can be used for spices and also for making Gin according to another player.
Durian trees produce a fruit that is very pungent and used mainly in Southeast Asian dishes. If we use this I would imagine it will wind up in the Chinese restaurant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2011, 12:28 PM

[quote=max_river;4749658]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimikrie View Post
for now the red maple trees are harvestable[/
just wondering what you meant by for now i am sure they are going to leave it that way because red maple are trees that are harvestable that is where sap comes from to make maple syrup. i do not think they would bring out then change it
I'm not sure, sine we re chopping the yellow one
Old Jul 12 2011, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnylee_26 View Post
go back a page or 2 from here, and youll see a whole list of uses for juniper trees
Closed Thread