Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 06 2021, 09:56 PM

Hi Taz

Thanks for the response

Going to full screen starts as normal but before the screen displays correctly I get a blank white screen.

I've cleared the mem_cache

The fish I'll try again in about 20 minutes

Chris
Old Feb 06 2021, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
Hi Taz

Thanks for the response

Going to full screen starts as normal but before the screen displays correctly I get a blank white screen.

I've cleared the mem_cache

The fish I'll try again in about 20 minutes

Chris
Hi Chris,
INstead of clearing the memcache, clear your browser cache, close the browser and then reload your farms. It will be slower when you do after this as it has to download the graphics again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2021, 10:57 PM

Default bug

i'm gettingwarnerror:dowload worker only on my farm#1
my ID #1567282031
Old Feb 06 2021, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrfix@yahoo.com View Post
i'm gettingwarnerror:dowload worker only on my farm#1
my ID #1567282031
Hi scrfix,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements subject thread about the Game Migration Updates. Please post any problems or questions you have in this thread.
Not all the graphics have been added back into the game. That is why you are getting the error, but it doesn't stop the loading of the game.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you. We will update that list as the rest of the features are added back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2021, 11:29 PM

Hi Taz

I cleared history
Updated Chrome
Made sure WebGL2.0 is enabled

Still get plain white screen

Regards

Chris

ps - You and the developers are doing a great job and the work is much appreciated
Old Feb 06 2021, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
Hi Taz

I cleared history
Updated Chrome
Made sure WebGL2.0 is enabled

Still get plain white screen

Regards

Chris

ps - You and the developers are doing a great job and the work is much appreciated
HI Chris,
Try the items in the first post of the HTML thread see if something helps there:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Feb 07 2021, 04:33 AM

Cannot go sell or buy and also can't go market. It won't work

I feel like nothing I can do with this. Since I have not been Farm Town for about near 4 months because of lousy and also change completed system cause my headache to how fix this stupid. I am upset...here my ID " 10216546039265071 "

I lost a motivation with the Farm Town.....how can work make me have fun because I hate boring of COVID-19
Old Feb 07 2021, 04:42 AM

Default Game not working

The game has never worked since the change over. I cannot access the map. I have played this game for many years and find it very frustrating that it won't work now with the change over. I would appreciate a reply and some help with this matter.
Old Feb 07 2021, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lancashire Witch,
That could just be connection problems with your internet. You might want to try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link including the ones in links listed in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

ALso there is new information in the HTML loading issues thread in this section you can check on:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Tried everything suggested, still unresponsive after harvesting one farm and also when i restart FT half of what i harvested hasnt been harvested at all. wasting so much time on this, I am giving up until its sorted.
Old Feb 07 2021, 06:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zragonshark View Post
Cannot go sell or buy and also can't go market. It won't work

I feel like nothing I can do with this. Since I have not been Farm Town for about near 4 months because of lousy and also change completed system cause my headache to how fix this stupid. I am upset...here my ID " 10216546039265071 "

I lost a motivation with the Farm Town.....how can work make me have fun because I hate boring of COVID-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdevins View Post
The game has never worked since the change over. I cannot access the map. I have played this game for many years and find it very frustrating that it won't work now with the change over. I would appreciate a reply and some help with this matter.

Hi zragonshark and bdevins,

Everyone is playing a restricted version of the game at this time which is why some are features not usable. Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you.

Check that post from time to time, as that's where the latest updates will be as the developers have time to finish working on sections of the game and add features back. We update that list as we get more features added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread