Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 17 2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
I have the green sprinkler. Planted mushrooms yesterday on all farms and watered when they were all planted - 2 farms all the mushrooms grew properly, on the rest - only some mushrooms on each farm were ready at 10 hours the rest are taking 20 hours. I harvested & watered my 2 day trees and some were ready on time, some weren't.

Just noticed that the 2 farms that were completely ready are my only 30x30 farms, all the rest are smaller.

Neither have flowers which someone else said they found the farms with flowers were the only ones properly watered.
Diannevt, did you have trees showing when you used your green sprinkler on the 30x30 farms? I'm wondering if people who own the orange, green, or purple sprinklers need to show their trees (along with flowers) before they irrigate the crops, to get all the crops displaying sped-up growth. I only own the red one, and showing flowers on my farms (that have flowers) before irrigating is working to get all the crops irrigated instead of half. I'm trying to figure out a workaround solution, until the development team gets this whole thing sorted out.

Tags
train