Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 26 2014, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpinelli View Post
HELP.....i need friends for my farm to get farm 3....please add me
Please post your request for neighbors in the thread in the Social forum for this purpose. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Please read the first post in that thread to see what you need to put in your reply, so people can add you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I have had a scrolling issue with this latest update. When I'm in the facility manager, I always click in the black bar to scroll down to the next group of facilities. But now it's always about one pixel short of fully scrolling down, so that after a while it's quite a bit off. Not the biggest problem in the world, but it would be nice if you would fix it. Thanks!
I'm having a scrolling issue since the last update as well, but mine is a little different-when I click in the black bar to go one page down or up, it just goes crazy. Sometimes it goes all the way up or down skipping several pages. Also, there are certain facilities I like to keep running at all times and when I go in the facility manager to go to individual facilities and fill them, after 3 or 4 buildings, it slows done so much that I have to refresh the game.
Old Apr 27 2014, 08:21 AM

I've noticed since the last update that there's something wrong with the way the diversification rank and percentages are being counted. First, on some facilities, when you click "start all", the amount and stock level will change as it should, but if you click on it again, it will increase both numbers. Also, the first click will change the diversification rank, but the second click won't. In addition, as you work, at times the diversification rank may or may not exceed the number shown for "best" until you exit the facility manager, at which time when you reopen the manager, they both change to an entirely different number. Is it me or is there something wrong with the way it's being computed.
Old Apr 27 2014, 09:50 AM

OK - I've read through much of this thread - and see posts on the 15th regarding the Barber Shop facility not yet being activated. Well - it's now the 27th, I've had the barber shop since it was available as building. With the "NEW" barber shop being a pay/farmcash option will it be available for us - or will we have to rebuy something we already have - for dollars we don't have?
Old Apr 27 2014, 10:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari Lou View Post
OK - I've read through much of this thread - and see posts on the 15th regarding the Barber Shop facility not yet being activated. Well - it's now the 27th, I've had the barber shop since it was available as building. With the "NEW" barber shop being a pay/farmcash option will it be available for us - or will we have to rebuy something we already have - for dollars we don't have?
The barber shop that you purchased as decoration for coin isn't the barber shop that is a facility. There is a barber shop facility for Farm Cash and a barber shop as decoration for coins. See below:

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2014, 01:13 PM

please fix scrolling issue in the facility manager, by the time I get 1/3 through my facilities, i CAN NO LONGER SEE OR CLICK THE START ALL OR STORE ALL OR OPEN FOR THE BOTTOM (4th) set of facilities. Also can you please, please, please do something about production amounts in FC facilities not fair that hey don't make enough items, we can afford to buy extra coin facilities, but ot farm cash ones....need also more production on paper rolls, have 6 paper mills and still can't make enough paper rolls to fill my facilities needs
Old Apr 28 2014, 08:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
"...'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm...
Now, if only I could freeze the little critter when farming at other people's farms (like my wife's farms)...because he still gets in the way...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2014, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

umm, i can't post bonuses or facilities. does anyone know what happened??

Last edited by Eradani; Apr 28 2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old Apr 28 2014, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
umm, i can't post bonuses or facilities. does anyone know what happened??
I just posted one and it worked fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2014, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

to be more clear:
i get the FT popup for do i want to post this
click yes
nothing...

using FireFox and i do Not have popups blocked at all

i tried it on 2 accounts and nothing on either one.
1 account has allow FT to post on my behalf and the other doesn't
Closed Thread