Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 15 2024, 07:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
I sold my fuel so many time by mistake! Fix it
Hi Jetdogy,
There is nothing to fix. Make sure you don't have a check in the box for the fuel tanks. Other than that be careful what you are selling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2024, 08:54 AM

Default mobile lookout tower incorrect results

This is a grea tool. in the past, it has accurately reflected work on my SN farms. While it also works on my farms, it does not update the farm locator with color change.
Okay, on to the reason for this post. The tool is not correctly reflecting the work on the farms.
I work all the farms and then run the mobile lookout tower for the first time. It shows work still remains on the farms I just completed. While quite possible for items to come ready between the time I pass through and the time I run the tower, it is not the case here. I go to the farms showing work and nothing is ready. Remember, this is the first time running the tower for the SN's farm. I wait and run it again. it still shows work when there is none. I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me directly to help with any testing.
Old Jan 16 2024, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
This is a grea tool. in the past, it has accurately reflected work on my SN farms. While it also works on my farms, it does not update the farm locator with color change.
Okay, on to the reason for this post. The tool is not correctly reflecting the work on the farms.
I work all the farms and then run the mobile lookout tower for the first time. It shows work still remains on the farms I just completed. While quite possible for items to come ready between the time I pass through and the time I run the tower, it is not the case here. I go to the farms showing work and nothing is ready. Remember, this is the first time running the tower for the SN's farm. I wait and run it again. it still shows work when there is none. I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me directly to help with any testing.

Hi Pegasus_III

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You have to wait at least 5 minutes to let the system being updated. If you are not sure about the time, did you reload the game?

Which jobs are still showing as not done?

If you did all jobs ready on a farm but you didn't plant, then the color doesn't change.

After using the Show names in the grid and Show work info, then the grid will show a pale light blue for the farms with all jobs done and a bright light blue for the ones with still work available.
Old Jan 16 2024, 09:37 AM

Hi Mary,
I worked all of the SN farms
THEN I used the tower for the first time
It shows work to be done.
I go to the farm and nothing is ready.
I checked the SHOW NAMES and it said some of the flowers were ready. I went to the farm. NO flowers were ready. I watered using the flower watering tool just in case the flowers needed water to show but still nothing was ready.
I've done it both ways: Crops and trees,flowers,fish and no crops but did trees, flowers, fish. Crops or no crops, the results still show work then there is none.
Several others are having similar issues so my results are not unique.
Old Jan 16 2024, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Hi Mary,
I worked all of the SN farms
THEN I used the tower for the first time
It shows work to be done.
I go to the farm and nothing is ready.
I checked the SHOW NAMES and it said some of the flowers were ready. I went to the farm. NO flowers were ready. I watered using the flower watering tool just in case the flowers needed water to show but still nothing was ready.
I've done it both ways: Crops and trees,flowers,fish and no crops but did trees, flowers, fish. Crops or no crops, the results still show work then there is none.
Several others are having similar issues so my results are not unique.
Hi Pegasus,
As Mary said it does not update immediately. If after the time is allowed for it to update it still shows work that is incorrect, the only thing we can suggest is for you to report it to support.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2024, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Fuel...

Fuel should be in the "items" section and not the harvested/products section. I sold my fuel by mistake 10 times clicking away selling harvested items. And another thing you should fix. You need to add a "selected all" and "delete all" option.
Old Jan 16 2024, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
Fuel should be in the "items" section and not the harvested/products section. I sold my fuel by mistake 10 times clicking away selling harvested items. And another thing you should fix. You need to add a "selected all" and "delete all" option.
Hi jetdogy

Fuel is produced in the Oil Refinery so it is a product not an item. Same if you receive fuel tanks as gifts.

When you go to market to sell products you can use the options Non Ingredients or Non ingredients (for me) so you will be sure you are not selling anything you need.

You can go to the following link from our Game Guide about Storage and all filters you have there:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

If you have a suggestion please post it our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 16 2024, 06:26 PM

Default Transplanter Issues

I am trying to help a friend maximize production on their farms. All was going well until now. I 'move' trees (image 1 and 2) I refresh or leave and go back and the 'moved' trees show back how they were originally or totally disappear. This also happens if I buy trees.
Any ideas on why things might have changed?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (50.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (51.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (65.3 KB, 1 views)
Old Jan 16 2024, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
I am trying to help a friend maximize production on their farms. All was going well until now. I 'move' trees (image 1 and 2) I refresh or leave and go back and the 'moved' trees show back how they were originally or totally disappear. This also happens if I buy trees.
Any ideas on why things might have changed?
Hi another suzie,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
Is your neighbor on the farm you are working on with you? This happens sometimes if more than one person iis on the farm. Try it with just you on the farm and be sure you click on the save before you refresh the farm.
Old Jan 16 2024, 08:03 PM

Hi Taz, thank you for moving my post to where it belongs.

I have tried moving the trees both when my friend is on his farm and when I am alone. It doesn't seem to matter at all

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity