Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2014, 10:35 AM

I am on a Facebook "fast" until after Easter..Today, I thought I would check to see what would be awaiting the Farm Town game I MISS SO VERY MUCH!!

Looking forward to Monday for sure! I've missed TWO UPDATES in my absence!!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Apr 17 2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The button should turn blue when it is time to collect the next FC, so i suggest give it a little time.
QUESTION: Last night (Wednesday) I collected my FC when my button turned blue. Today, Thursday, I finished a quest and it was put in Wednesdays spot not Thursday. Shouldn't it be in Thursdays? Or is it still considered Wednesday up until the exact time I collected my FC? Thanks.
Old Apr 17 2014, 11:41 AM

So far I have been fine understanding the quest farm cash...After I do 7 quests i get 1 FC if the mayor likes you.. if I do 7 in a row I get 1 FC if I do 8 in a row in 7 days I get 2 FC... the bar is nice to see what you are doing.. The day starts at 12;01 am.. it is counting 20 hours on the quests always has. however the quest for farm cash is counted 24 hours.. that is better for us to get in the extra quest to get the 2 FC.. unless it changed now... Thank you for that also I really love my Avatar now that she is still and not in my way.
Old Apr 17 2014, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
So far I have been fine understanding the quest farm cash...After I do 7 quests i get 1 FC if the mayor likes you.. if I do 7 in a row I get 1 FC if I do 8 in a row in 7 days I get 2 FC... the bar is nice to see what you are doing.. The day starts at 12;01 am.. it is counting 20 hours on the quests always has. however the quest for farm cash is counted 24 hours.. that is better for us to get in the extra quest to get the 2 FC.. unless it changed now... Thank you for that also I really love my Avatar now that she is still and not in my way.
Just a minor correction. You only have to do 3 quests in the 7 days to get the 1 FC. Or 8 quests in 7 days to get 2 FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2014, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
QUESTION: Last night (Wednesday) I collected my FC when my button turned blue. Today, Thursday, I finished a quest and it was put in Wednesdays spot not Thursday. Shouldn't it be in Thursdays? Or is it still considered Wednesday up until the exact time I collected my FC? Thanks.
The new 7 days start when you collect your FC, so it can change each week unless you collect your FC at the exact same time each week. You said you collected on Wed, it depends on what time it was on Wed, if you collected like at noon on Wed and completed a quest on Thu at 11 am, that you go on your current 7 days cause the 7 days doesn't end til the next Wed at noon.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 17 2014, 12:04 PM

I thought we were getting new facilities the following day and its been two days????????????
Old Apr 17 2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
I thought we were getting new facilities the following day and its been two days????????????
Hi!

The devolopers are working to fix some glitches with the new release, so we need to be patient to get the new facilities.
Old Apr 17 2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just a minor correction. You only have to do 3 quests in the 7 days to get the 1 FC. Or 8 quests in 7 days to get 2 FC.

I was so close... but i have already done 6 in a row and today's will be 7 days in a row, The bar is still Black, so if it was 3 in a row I would have 2 fc now... just when i thought I understand it..it goes right out the window..
Old Apr 17 2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
I was so close... but i have already done 6 in a row and today's will be 7 days in a row, The bar is still Black, so if it was 3 in a row I would have 2 fc now... just when i thought I understand it..it goes right out the window..

Silly me I see where I read it wrong... The window is closed..
Old Apr 17 2014, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The button will not change to blue until the exact time you collected 7 days ago.
It is not how many you do in a row. It is how many you do in a 7 day period. So from the last time you collected the FC if you do anywhere from 3 to 7 during that 7 days you get 1 FC at the end of the 7 days. If you manage to get in an extra 1 and do 8 within your 7 days then you get 2 FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread