Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I don't think it's got much to do with the RAM on our computers. I have a brand new computer, with 8 GB RAM and an Intel Premium processor, and I have the same lengthy wait between farms, either when working a neighbour's farms, or just going from one of my own to another. Sometimes, the problem actually is with the game, and not with us.
you also need to take into account the processor speed my computer before it took a **** had 4 gigs of ramm and a 2.4 ghz processor speed and did everything lickity fast my laptop which has 8 gigs of ramm but has a 1.0 ghz processor speed is as slow as a snails pace. Will be so glad when I can afford a new laptop but right now I can handle slow as long as I don't crash which thankfully I have never crashed on the laptop.
Old May 06 2013, 06:02 AM

Hi again! I may be slow, or maybe it's due to being rather busy the latest weeks, but: Why does not the Start All-button in Facility-Manager really "start all"?

And then a suggestion: I see that we've got the Dandellion-seed. It would be very nice if we would be able to make Dandellion-wine in the Winery, and use Dandellion-leaves in any salad in the Facilities with vegetables.

Regards
Simera
Old May 06 2013, 06:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Hi again! I may be slow, or maybe it's due to being rather busy the latest weeks, but: Why does not the Start All-button in Facility-Manager really "start all"?

And then a suggestion: I see that we've got the Dandellion-seed. It would be very nice if we would be able to make Dandellion-wine in the Winery, and use Dandellion-leaves in any salad in the Facilities with vegetables.

Regards
Simera
The start all button in the facility manager does work, it works with the turbo bottling machine and the turbo drive thru system. It starts all of the facilities that the bottling machine and the drive thru system controls,

Your suggestion should be put in the suggestion section so that the dev's will be able to see it, just put it in the thread that is closest to your suggestion and if you can't find one then put it in the thread my idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; May 06 2013 at 06:19 AM. Reason: removed speculation
Old May 06 2013, 02:14 PM

I wish the "Start All" was truly a "Start All". Like so many of my once dedicated and now ex neighbors, I am beginning to consider quitting the game as filling production facilities is a pain. Just too many of them.

In fact, I regret buying the new "Start All" production facilities tools. Filling the 20 or so "Start All" facilities makes it more confusing to fill the others, thus I no longer use it.

Even more of a pain is working others' facilities. I consolidated my facilities to as few farms as possible as a courtesy, but that means I can't decorate my farms as I'd like to. Some of my neighbors and friends have done the same, as it isn't fun to jump into more than two or three farms to work facilities.

What I'd like to see very soon is a real "Start All" and a one farm visit "Work All Farms"

Last edited by Amber Leigh; May 06 2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old May 06 2013, 06:56 PM

Default Start all factories....

I hope that the start all button with the factories will soon start all factories that I have..........
Old May 06 2013, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by matie390 View Post
I hope that the start all button with the factories will soon start all factories that I have..........
It depends on which regular start all tools you have and when they bring out the turbo tools for those tools.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 07 2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
I wish the "Start All" was truly a "Start All". Like so many of my once dedicated and now ex neighbors, I am beginning to consider quitting the game as filling production facilities is a pain. Just too many of them.

In fact, I regret buying the new "Start All" production facilities tools. Filling the 20 or so "Start All" facilities makes it more confusing to fill the others, thus I no longer use it.

Even more of a pain is working others' facilities. I consolidated my facilities to as few farms as possible as a courtesy, but that means I can't decorate my farms as I'd like to. Some of my neighbors and friends have done the same, as it isn't fun to jump into more than two or three farms to work facilities.

What I'd like to see very soon is a real "Start All" and a one farm visit "Work All Farms"

Ok guys, I think I counted 14 tools and 4 Turbo Tools, I'd say we got a ways to go and lots of FC to spend before we achieve Start All.
Old May 07 2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Apr 22th, 7:30PM EST.

4. Speed Improvement: When using Sow and Plow multitools, the slowness associated to the first click has been eliminated and in general they should work better on bigger farms.

Known Issues related to this Release:

- Still some flower issues incorrectly reporting ready to harvest
I seen some others talking about the speed, I just haven't seen much improvement with this "improvement".
Old May 08 2013, 06:09 AM

Hi, this thread is for feedback on the new release , please keep your post to that topic.

Thanks.
Old May 08 2013, 10:58 AM

Thanks Farm Town - I think you have now successfully run off most of the high level players that have tools to work our farms.....I love playing this game, but now it is work.
Closed Thread