Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 07:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
-----------------------------------------------------
So if i understand this -- i have to buy 8 more trains and another engine to get they mayor to do all the farms with 1 click.. that's comes out to about 315 farm-cash... please tell me this can't be right..
If you don't have 2 trains that has 10 freight cars each, then yes you would have to purchase more freight cars and anther train if you don't have 2, cause now to work facilities with one click while on the 1st farm you have to have 20 freight cars, 10 freight cars each on 2 trains or you have to work at least half of the facilities or more. That is why I am staying at having to work at least half of the facilities, I can't waste that much FC on freight cars I don't need. If they are going to do this, then they need to bring out more freight cars with other items that is needed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Mar 14 2014 at 08:04 AM.
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:07 AM

Yes it is- I guess I have to wait till returns to move it then. Thanks was not aware of that.
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:08 AM

I love the new crane tool. That in itself has made this update worth the wait for me. As for the 10 cars on 2 trains, no, I don't need to be lazy that badly! Either lower the cost of the cars, or give us more incentive to part with that kind of farm cash, in addition to what we have to use for new facilities and services, farm expansions (except for the farmers with 100's of billions of coins) and other new tools. Generally, the concept of being able to work all farms in one click is appealing to the vast majority of us, but the feedback suggests the cost involved is a major downfall. Oh well. I will keep farm hopping for a while longer.
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

I hope this makes sense!!
EDIT

Re the Services problem. I tried to work Services again after working Facs. 12 Farms. It wouldnt let me work again on the ones that the Mayor had zoomed me through but the ones I had manually navigated to it let me work. So It looks as if when the Mayor automatically goes from farm to farm he maybe works Facs and Services. And same thing happened again - got half way through the services and the mayor said because I had been such a hard worker her would work the rest for me and started zooming through the last half of the farms

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
You have taken away the choice whether I want to post my new level, I now have to click cancel not to post my new level. Not fond of it going into the modified version of the store, there should be a choice to turn this option off and bring back the choice as to whether I want to post my new level. When I am working on my farm I just want to click to close the notice of my new level and continue on working.
/\ this. very aggravating to have the store popup while you're seeding. and if i hadn't cancelled full screen before doing facilities, i wouldn't have known that the level up post (that i never want) was pending and would have cancelled any belt bonus post i'd wanted to do.

-------
also: i'm very confused about the mayor helping when you don't have any trains. he now does 25-40% of the work for you?? how is that better than before when he did 50% of the work (if there were over 3 facilities)?
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:21 AM

always a wonderful update Thanks Guys!!!
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
Yes it is- I guess I have to wait till returns to move it then. Thanks was not aware of that.
You are welcome

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile EYE CLINIC still selling for FC not coins as stated in last release

why have you never addressed the problem from last "new release" yet...you said in your post that the eye clinic could be purchased with coins, but it is in the market for FC...so 3 of the new facilities from last release were for FC instead of the normal 2 from FC and 2 from coins...I don't have spare FC to toss around...but I have plenty of coins at present....thank you
Old Mar 14 2014, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Sue View Post
why have you never addressed the problem from last "new release" yet...you said in your post that the eye clinic could be purchased with coins, but it is in the market for FC...so 3 of the new facilities from last release were for FC instead of the normal 2 from FC and 2 from coins...I don't have spare FC to toss around...but I have plenty of coins at present....thank you
Hi, that was a typo, that got corrected right away, the eye clinic is FC, and was supposed to be fc.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

I hope this makes sense!!
yes I had the same thing happen to me... worked one liked it... went to her refers and said i already did these and didn't, it happened 4 times ... i always click like to make sure i do not redo the same one over again.. so you have a glitch ... thanks
Closed Thread