Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 24 2023, 09:25 AM

Angry Farm Town ban

I want the ban lifted for Farm Town I was bullied and harassed by several farmers I want that 30 day ban lifted before next month this totally unfair and shouldn't have happened I am beyond angry and frustrated by this. I have been asking for help since the ban went in place and no one is helping me and I don't know what to do. Bullying and harassment goes against community standards. I want those farmers banned, blocked, and reported they are the bullies not me they are. I want my Farm Town account back this totally unfair and totally uncalled for. I refuse to wait until next month until that ban is lifted. If those farmers would lift me alone like I asked repeatedly over and over again still kept asking nicely and they listened to me then this wouldn't have happened. There really is no need for this at all. Something really needs to be done about this so it doesn't happen to anyone else and experience what I have had to experience. I WANT THE BAN LIFTED AND I WANT MY FARM TOWN ACCOUNT BACK!! UNFAIR AND UNCALLED FOR

Tags
block, blocking people, can't send message, ignore, messages, report, unblock, unwanted messages