Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
interesting.....

I wonder if the old total included all the sheds, coops, barns etc. Could you possibly have 102 total of them?

nope - only 77
Old May 09 2015, 08:46 PM

Default Thanks for the Update

Nice to have, but seriously, when are the devs planning on addressing the really serious imbalances with amber and with inks? Both are huge problems for any serious player. I have 24 farms with open pit mines, and cannot keep enough amber on hand to do my facilities (6 facilities using amber) full tomorrow night. And no matter how much ink I produce, it is never enough--I grow soybeans over night every night, have tons of the beets, sunflowers, blueberries and walnuts, and the only ink I ever seem to be able to field enough of is black ink. This is ludicrous--they keep putting out new products that need yellow ink, but don't fix the problem with being able to produce enough. Ditto red and blue inks!!
Old May 09 2015, 09:34 PM

Could we/you make the tool scroll arrows optional? At least until we buy the appropriate tool? It's a little distracting otherwise. Thanks.
Old May 09 2015, 09:41 PM

Farm Selector showing when returning to your farm: pls give us a way to op out of this i find that it takes to long to get back farm
Old May 09 2015, 09:50 PM

.....I don't have any of the turbo tools to start facilities so why are all my facilities got that little check mark?
Old May 10 2015, 12:55 AM

not seesing the new 14 x 14 tools to buy?
Old May 10 2015, 01:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
not seesing the new 14 x 14 tools to buy?
Hi JoDanzer,
Sort the tools by alphabetical then look in the Harvester, Plower and Combine areas. Or you can use the search up top and serach for each of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2015, 07:39 AM

Love the update items but twice since the update, after I have been off line for a few hours, when I load my farm its takes forever, when I land I find that in preferences, every single box is ticked which I never have, reason for slow loading. Also when selling at the Market I always sell from 'non ingredients for me' and I have had all the items I sell ticked so I just sell selected. Now they are all unticked. I went through this morning, took ages to retick the items I want to sell. Come back after an hour, preferences all ticked again but my Market to sell item are now unticked, done this twice. Is it a glitch? as wasting so much time with this.
Old May 10 2015, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Love the update items but twice since the update, after I have been off line for a few hours, when I load my farm its takes forever, when I land I find that in preferences, every single box is ticked which I never have, reason for slow loading. Also when selling at the Market I always sell from 'non ingredients for me' and I have had all the items I sell ticked so I just sell selected. Now they are all unticked. I went through this morning, took ages to retick the items I want to sell. Come back after an hour, preferences all ticked again but my Market to sell item are now unticked, done this twice. Is it a glitch? as wasting so much time with this.
Hello Lpeak,

I haven't seen anyone post about this before. First check and make sure that your date/time is correct on your computer, if it is off it could possibly do some strange stuff.

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click the following link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 10 2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Lpeak,

I haven't seen anyone post about this before. First check and make sure that your date/time is correct on your computer, if it is off it could possibly do some strange stuff.

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click the following link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.
I also have had the same issue twice today. I will clear memcache and see if it helps...
Closed Thread