Old Jun 17 2014, 10:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

Thank you so very much for giving us the direction option.
That may be the best of the best of the new release, I have been wanting this for a long time too.. Hurray for the team of devs...
Old Jun 17 2014, 11:06 PM

SERIOUSLY.... I would rather that you post the new version ALTOGETHER each time, rather than bit by bit. It is so unimpressive, and so frustrating for those who are waiting for your release. Either you post your new release or you don't at all. I don't particularly like the method of posting it bit by bit. Enough of this already. Already one of my friends is now dropping out of the game.

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 17 2014, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
SERIOUSLY.... I would rather that you post the new version ALTOGETHER each time, rather than bit by bit. It is so unimpressive, and so frustrating for those who are waiting for your release. Either you post your new release or you don't at all. I don't particularly like the method of posting it bit by bit. Enough of this already. Already one of my friends is now dropping out of the game.

Sandie Angel
In the past they have waited until they could bring out the whole release and so many people have stated that they should bring out what they can and not delay, no matter what they do there is going to be people that says they don't like the way they do it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 17 2014, 11:25 PM

I'm a little more disappointed by the behaviour of some of the players here and not the developers in regards to this release.

They have to fix whatever is going on behind the scenes before they can worry about listing clearly what is/has been released. Better you get some goodies now that you do know about rather than have Farm Town break or something.

Be patient or read what others have stated so far to get an idea of what has been noticed so far and/or look around your farms for yourself.

Unimpressive or not it reminds me a little of Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone. "How many gifts are there?" 32 counted them myself! "32?! But LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I GOT 36!"
Old Jun 18 2014, 12:15 AM

Okay...6 hours has now evolved to 24 hours...WHEN will we get to see the new version?
Old Jun 18 2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

UPDATE: We are busy with a server emergency, we will post release notes in about 6 hours.

New facilities in coins will be released in about 1 - 2 weeks. New Levels in about 2 weeks.

Thanks

--Raul

I wish folk would stop complaining about the new release...for those that haven't seen it, here Is an explanation, so have a bit of patience, after all it is only a game.
Old Jun 18 2014, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee One View Post
Okay...6 hours has now evolved to 24 hours...WHEN will we get to see the new version?
Technically, 6 hours has evolved into 7 hours, going by the time the original post was edited.
Old Jun 18 2014, 01:01 AM

everyone quit your damn whining. geeez you sound like a bunch of cry babies.
Old Jun 18 2014, 01:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBon View Post
everyone quit your damn whining. geeez you sound like a bunch of cry babies.
Damn...beat me to it....though I was pretty much going to be a little less nice
Old Jun 18 2014, 01:29 AM

Thank you for all you do to make Farm Town the best farm game on the web. I've been playing for over five years now and I am ever impressed with the enhancements and additions. Please keep up the good work, and thanks for the new release. I would be happy with a little something new every week. I simply love the game.
Closed Thread