Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 10:40 AM

Great update except for the sprinkler bug, but that will hopefully be sorted soon

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:00 AM

Default 3/22/2013 Release Sprinkler

Now my sprinkler does not work. First it said, no flowers on the farm. So I planted flowers on farm 18 and tried again. It then said farm already watered but the crops still have the original manurity time.

Thanks for the new farm and all the great work.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
For everyone that is having a problem with their highest sprinkler in the extended toolbox.

Try this for a workaround until they get them separated.

When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.
this is genius!!! probably would have figured out out on my own eventually but having you do the work makes it all the better lol
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Help something has gone wrong with my Facility Manager in the last ten mins or so - I cant open it at all keep getting an XO25 error and a message to reload. Have run the memcache cleaner and cleared my own cache history etc etc etc
I still cant open my facility manager getting XO25 error saving data pop up - Ive tried everything - bought the two new facs and cant use them or load my facs or do quests or use the new tools or................
sent a report in but would be grateful if something could be done so I can play my fav game and do something other than plant crops
(I do not want to have to click individually on 100+ facs buildings!)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:32 AM

What happened to my sprinklers? I show all filters in my storage but only the flower one is active? I tried placing it on the field I want to water and it still didn't work.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 22 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by big al from chicago View Post
What happened to my sprinklers? I show all sprinklers in my storage but it will only let me use the flower sprinkler I tried placing the red sprinkler on the farm I want to water and it still didn't work>
Try this. When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 22 2013, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkris View Post
another issue with the sprinklers is, it says on 1st page, section 10 minor bug fixes that sprinklers will now only work with flowers on a 32 x 32 sized farm, surely this cant be correct and is a retrograde step, I now cant halve the growing time of flowers on my 26 x 26 field... I have the green sprinkler...if this is now the case, I am not at all happy...
You are misreading that fix. The problem was that flowers planted in the 32x32 expansion area were not getting watered. That is what they fixed. Nothing else changed. Your flowers on your 26x26 farm will still be watered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi all , just letting you know we have advised the developers about the problem with sprinklers missing from the extended tool box since the new release.
Thanks Tony...you deserve your own appreciation thread
Old Mar 22 2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Try this. When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.
This did not work for me... you're referring to the tool box extended tabbie right? Clicking on the sprinkler shown, then move the cursor upwards? Yeah, sadly that is not working for me.
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
This did not work for me... you're referring to the tool box extended tabbie right? Clicking on the sprinkler shown, then move the cursor upwards? Yeah, sadly that is not working for me.
Hi, when the box shifts upwards, it is only by 1 pixel... tricky to do it.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread